Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

You are welcome @spiritus72.

Hi all,

My name is Prashadi Bandara. I’m following a major in IT and Accounting in Canberra University. Looking forward to contribute to the Librehealth community. I’m really interested in helping healthcare sector.

Thanks you, Prashadi

4 Likes

Welcome @prashadi. Right place is here!!!

1 Like

Hi All, I am Aghatise Joseph. I have managed a large implementation of OpenMRS across Health Facilities in Nigeria for HIV/AIDS record management and reporting. During these implementations, the need to try some other platforms came and I am here to contribute and share experience.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Wadinga Leonard from Buea, Cameroon. I am a graduate of the University of Buea. I have been using free and open source software for quite some time now and I think it’s high time, I start contributing to one. I was introduced to Librehealth by @ivange94. I am very good with PHP/Laravel and would love to contribute to Librehealth EHR. I am currently setting it up and looking into some issues on the Github repo.

2 Likes

Well come to the community. You’ll have a great time here.

1 Like

Wow. University of Buea must have a rocking little IT program going, with its eyes on Open Source. Isn’t @Trodrige also Buea? Anyway, welcome aboard Wadinga! Be warned: The rest of the Buea folks have set a very high standard here, so we are going to be assuming that you are an obsessive coding genius that will be jumping right into a lead role. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. So I’m and @tenas97 and @lehone are all from buea. I have a big mouth :smiley:

1 Like

Only proves there is good in everything. :wink:

You guys can have actual largish face-to-face meetings and workgroups and stuff. I am jealous.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi, my name is Faith from Arkansas. I have am excited to join the LibreHealth community as i love both technology and Medicine!

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

A post was merged into an existing topic: Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Google Code-in students: Introduce yourself here.

We will re-open this thread at the close of Google Code-in on January 17th at 17:00 UTC.

I’m Mua Laurent , a student of the University of Buea Cameroon offering Computer engineering.While in school my friends know me as web guy that is to say i am well vested in web technologies though my favorite language and best for me is PYTHON. I learned python during my free time in my closet and gained a lot of experience in which i am building a couple of projects one of which a game is involved. As a computer engineer i code in C , HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, PHP, sql, and Python of which i already mentioned. Started learning a functional language Haskell but due to other projects could not finish learning the language but i plan on getting back to it because its really cool.It gives a wider view on how we code. I am a hardworking person and very determined in achieving objectives within required time frame. I am glad to be amongst this community and i hope i will learn a lot and also be of help to others. It has always been my dream to participate in Open source and i just happen to find the perfect match for that which is you guys.Back in school i adore team work as they give one an opportunity to teach and to be taught. Thanks again for welcoming

3 Likes

Hello! I am Prabodh Kotasthane , 3rd year student from BIT Mesra , Ranchi , India . I am interested in open source development and would like to contribute to LibreHealth. I have also contributed to OpenMRS in some issues. I am familiar with EHR systems and hope to do my best. I am also a GSoC 2018 aspirant! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes