Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hey there Im saurabh ,I love working on android and related stuff and I would love to contribute to this community !!

Hi everyone, I’m Joachim Junior, a software developer. I’m very much excited to contributing to this community.

Welcome @joachim99, if you noticed most mentors are focused on GSoC as it is ongoing nevertheless we do welcome new contributors to our projects found here - librehealth.io . Have a look at which matches your skill set.

Mua

Thank you very much @muarachmann

Hi everyone, I’m new to LibreHealth community. Please can I have anyone to mentor me or give me an orientation.

Can I still contribute here? or is it closed?

Moderation Note: This was originally on Project: Automatic Labeling of Radiology Images but has been moved here.

No, this is part of Google Summer of Code right now. Afterwards, you might need to find the gaps of what’s not done vs what needs to be done.

I am a beginner in open source contribution please help me to get a head start

Hi @Ritwik,

Tell us a about yourself? What are your skills? Information about our projects can be found here.

Sir myself Ritwik currently pursuing computer science engineering and accomplished good achievements in competitive coding (4 star in codechef) and done an internship in L&D MUMBAI backend team (php+MySQL) and I will always be ready to learn new technologies if required with ownselves.Sir guide me to get into open source contribution for your organization.

I also have sound knowledge of front end tech like html,css, bootstrap,js and languages like python ,c++,c and also worked with apis like Google map api and also worked on nodejs also

hi there, my name is harshraj singh and I find LibraHealth on the GSOC website. I saw android in technologies and am a bit proficient in android development. I want to contribute in LibraHealth. please help me by advising about what to do initially for contribution.

Hey @harshraj1311 – appreciate the enthusiasm but Google Summer of Code 2020 literally just ended…and GSoC 2021 has not yet been announced and, even when it is announced, we still have to apply and plan things. The projects you saw this year are not necessarily indicative of projects you’ll see in 2021 since the program has a few changes, which will be announced soon by Google.

Hi everyone,

I am Aditya, prefinal biotech undergrad student at IIT Guwahati, India. I am new to open-sourcing, but I have experience in machine learning and deep learning github link. I would like to start contributing to LibreHealth community. I know it’s too early for GSoC 2021 but, I would like to have this early start.

Hope I have required skillset. Thanks.

Hey there @aditya0503, Welcome to LibreHealth – see the post above yours:

1 Like

Never too early to start GSoC!!

1 Like

Sure, can you please suggest how should I start contributing?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! My name is Aniket Vashishtha. I currently pursuing my undergrad in IT with a future goal to get into research. My main research interest is in AI in Healthcare. I have worked on various Health-related projects using Machine Learning and Deep Learning. I am currently working on research publications in Healthcare and came across this organisation. I am new to open source and wanted to dedicate my time and provide my sincerest contributions to any ongoing or future projects that LibreHealth is working on. I want to pursue my masters in the Health sector and the positive impact my skillset can create is something that is very empowering to me therefore I am looking forward to learning with you all. I am also aiming for Gsoc 21 but my main goal is to expand on my skillset and provide constructive contributions.

1 Like

My github: https://github.com/AniketVashishtha. My Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aniket-vashishtha-476413198/

Looking forward to working with you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I am Ayush Tiwari . I am a student and currently pursuing b.tech with computer science and engineering. I have a good grasp of JavaScript, C++, MERN stack, Ethereum and Hyperledger fabric. I love contributing to the open source community. For me, open source is the best way to learn and grow together. I have also worked with Tensorflow and Pytorch. Looking forward to working with you all amazing developers. Find me on github

1 Like