Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone,

I am Aditya, prefinal biotech undergrad student at IIT Guwahati, India. I am new to open-sourcing, but I have experience in machine learning and deep learning github link. I would like to start contributing to LibreHealth community. I know it’s too early for GSoC 2021 but, I would like to have this early start.

Hope I have required skillset. Thanks.

Hey there @aditya0503, Welcome to LibreHealth – see the post above yours:

1 Like

Never too early to start GSoC!!

1 Like

Sure, can you please suggest how should I start contributing?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! My name is Aniket Vashishtha. I currently pursuing my undergrad in IT with a future goal to get into research. My main research interest is in AI in Healthcare. I have worked on various Health-related projects using Machine Learning and Deep Learning. I am currently working on research publications in Healthcare and came across this organisation. I am new to open source and wanted to dedicate my time and provide my sincerest contributions to any ongoing or future projects that LibreHealth is working on. I want to pursue my masters in the Health sector and the positive impact my skillset can create is something that is very empowering to me therefore I am looking forward to learning with you all. I am also aiming for Gsoc 21 but my main goal is to expand on my skillset and provide constructive contributions.

1 Like

My github: https://github.com/AniketVashishtha. My Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aniket-vashishtha-476413198/

Looking forward to working with you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I am Ayush Tiwari . I am a student and currently pursuing b.tech with computer science and engineering. I have a good grasp of JavaScript, C++, MERN stack, Ethereum and Hyperledger fabric. I love contributing to the open source community. For me, open source is the best way to learn and grow together. I have also worked with Tensorflow and Pytorch. Looking forward to working with you all amazing developers. Find me on github

1 Like

Hey folks,

Google Summer of Code 2021 is going to require us to make minor changes our projects and how we define deliverables. We plan to apply on January 29, 2021. We will know if we are accepted in March 9, 2021. Currently the list you see from 2020 is a good indicator, but there are no guarantees that every single project will apply for GSoC 2021.

4 Likes

I’m Sanjay, an Inverse Reinforecement Learning Enthusiast working on few deep learning projects right now. Being a multi-platform mobile app developer, I have raised up few wonders from scratch. I’m very much used to TensorFlow and gradually learning Torch too. Thirst towards innovation is basically my driving factor. I’ve won few international hackathons and is very much interested in developing software for the social good. I wish to contribute to the organisation in the upcoming GSoC 2021 and give my best in taking Healthcare in IT to a better standard by collaborating with the community.

hello,I am Aditya,a machine learning and deep learning enthusiast.I have made several mini-projects on healthcare in my domain.I am also working on some real life projects.I have done deep learning research intern in Botsupply.I have good idea on application of AI in healthcare.I look forward to develop AI based stuffs to boost applicability of Librehealth.

Hi, Am Stephen Chacha from a student at meru university in Kenya. I take part in android dev using kotlin and machine learning. Happy to be here

Hello fellow contributors and admins, I am Abhinav, an Android Developer from India. Recently worked with a few startups and helped them to launch their product in the market. I have an experience of working with various third party libraries like Retrofit, Glide, Picasso, ROOM and created several apps. I am constantly learning and practicing recommended practices by Google. I am very keen to contribute to the community and learn from them. Looking forward to contribute to LibreHealth organisation in the upcoming GSoC 2021 and learn maximum from the community.

Welcome Abhinav to LH, do well to stick around and also have a look at our current projects here Should you need help don’t hesitate to ping mention. Make sure to meet other devs and share your thoughts, interests on rocket.

1 Like

Hello @muarachmann sir, I am currently viewing previous year’s projects at LibreHealth. This year those projects will continue or we will be having new projects? Specifically, I am looking into the birth registration project. I will ping you or the other devs if I need any help. Thanks :slight_smile: Got the link for Rocket!

Hello Everyone , I am Pranav Annam I have been looking forward to participate in GSOC 2021 so going through the different organisations I found LibreHealth’s topics (from 2020) insightful and something that I could really contribute. I am new to GSOC could someone help me to start. I am sorry if am not supposed to post here but did not find any other option to connect. I have done projects in Android(Java) , good with C , C++ , python and Java , also worked with web development. Could someone help me to know what to do now so that when I see your project proposals I could work on them better.

Thank You.

Welcome! We are very early in our planning right now, this is where you should have posted (no biggie, I moved it for you).

Hello , Where did you get the link for Rocket , could you please share with me ?

1 Like

Hi @pranavannam , welcome to the community. Here is the link - LibreHealth Chat

hello everyone, I am Mahavir from India. I am B.tech computer science 3rd-year student at ADGITM Delhi. I am an android developer and I have developed many android apps using java some are published in the google play store. I know java, dart, flutter. I have worked with 2 startups and contributed to building their projects. I am an open-source enthusiast and I have participated in some open-source events like KWOC (organized by IIT Kharagpur ), hactoberfest 2020 . I want to contribute open source community and want to grow more in this field of development. Looking forward to contributing LibreHealth organization and want to learn as much as possible.I would like to participate GSoC 2021.

1 Like

Welcome Mahavir, you can have a look at the open issues of Cost Of Care project Issues · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Toolkit / Cost of Care Explorer / LibreHealth Toolkit Cost of Care Explorer Flutter App · GitLab and can try to contribute in beginner level issues, if you need any help please don’t hesitate to ask.