Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

@Darshpreet2000 it was a pleasure working with you. Actually I was worried at the beginning cause your were so much pushy but it seemed you were all excited and anxious about GSoC as a whole. You earned it, so take time and enjoy the moment also don’t forget to keep building your skills and you are always welcomed to continue your contributions on any of our ongoing projects.

Regards, Mua

1 Like

Ping @r0bby, @sunbiz, @judywawira.

We have a few commit left to be merged for this project that I will be reviewing probably next week and doing some tests with @Darshpreet2000 whom I thank for willing to continue on this and help grow the community.

I wish to open discussion on the way forward for publishing the application to the playstore/app store should everything move smoothly or is there something else you would love to propose? If no, I will see how we can make an apk release before the month runs out. So that they can download the binary and install in their phones (android).

3 Likes

Hi @Darshpreet2000, I would be working on writing the evaluation report of this project. I was referred by Drs. Gichoya & Purkayastha to reach out to you for the further details on this app. So, would it be possible to schedule a short zoom call tomorrow to go over some of the details?

Let me know!

1 Like

Hello @UsmanSattarMD, I have already created GSoC Final Evaluation Report Here you may use it for reference.

Can we have a meeting tomorrow at 5:30 PM IST ?

Hi, I see. Well, I am busy with work till 1 PM EST. Can we do it at 9:30 PM IST?

Okay, 9:30 PM is fine for me.

1 Like

Perfect then. Please feel free to send me the zoom invite on dr.usman23@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi @Darshpreet2000, would you send me the invite or you would like me to do it from my side? Let me know!

I have sent the zoom link just now to your mail

2 Likes

If you could, record it and share here @UsmanSattarMD?

2 Likes

I can make the android signed apk, but do we have play store account for LibreHealth @r0bby ?

Let me know @muarachmann if I have to make it?

I will make one and also a Google Play account.

Will handle this tomorrow.

1 Like

I was thinking of a binary release, with a tag version. Feel free to create one. @r0bby if you can send an invite via email from the gplay console that will be cool

1 Like

We could do that, but we’d need to still have a key that we would sign the release with. We could also release to f-droid as well.

I think anyone can deploy that even Dashpreet can do that. If you are worried about resetting or missing. He can share it through Keybase.

I’d rather it be deployed under LibreHealth’s account – I will set things up in a bit.

Sure, feel free to tell me any task if needed

The reason for wanting LibreHealth versus your own account is that it eliminates the Single Point of Failure (SPOF) problem.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!