Some information on GSoC and what we expect of you

@gsoc2023contributors,

The coding period began on May 29th… This post will highlight our expectations of you to remain in good standing.

1. Beginning 2023-06-02T23:59:00Z, you must complete Google Summer of Code 2023 Weekly Status Reports every Friday at 11:59pm UTC. There is a 24-hour grace period since we are in a pandemic. Do not miss these. If we see that you are not progressing, missing weekly reports and blog posts is a factor in whether or not we fail you.

2. You must blog at least once weekly as well. The weekly status reports are for us to detect if you are struggling and/or behind on your timeline.

Welcome to LibreHealth and we hope you have a blast this summer

1 Like

Blogs On Way , Weekly Status Report submission is from next friday or this one?

I have the same question ?

1 Like

I said June 2nd, didn’t I?

You are responsible for reading any and all notices I put out. Failure to do so could lead to you being removed.

Read what I put out closely.

I am really sorry @r0bby actually the plan is not discussed with mentors meetings were postponed due to issues so I was just confirming , I will keep pushing clear reports from now on .

And I actually included the report part in my weekly blog I thought thats how we have to update but now onwards I will push on main page thorough text

1 Like

I sincerely apologize, @r0bby , for missing the deadline. I can assure you that it was not a result of me begin irresponsible, rather I failed to understand the instructions properly. This won’t happen again. I have updated the Weekly Report and also my blog.

1 Like