Project: Participatory design enhancements to NeoRoo app

Hello @Mehul-Kumar-27 @DoniaEsawi @akashsri3! Myself and @sunbiz look forward to our weekly meeting today, 10 am EST. Please use the public Zoom like provided by Professor Purkayastha last week. We look forward to updates on your projects. I am available to answer questions regarding the proposed clinical and implementation context for ECEB and NeoRoo. Thanks!

3 Likes

Here is my Week 3 Blog Post -: Week 3 -: GSOC’23 with LibreHealth

1 Like

Here’s my weekly blog post: Week 2 of Coding: Choose User Type UI :family_woman_girl_boy: :woman_health_worker:

1 Like

Nice blog post, Donia!

Strong work, Mehul. Also to @akashsri3 and @DoniaEsawi: One of the most innovative aspects of the open-source apps that @sunbiz and I + the teams are developing is the seamless integration of our suite of newborn care apps with DHIS2. Your work on the NeoRoo and ECEB apps is critical, in this regard. Be sure to follow the advice relayed by @sunbiz in our weekly scrum meetings, as he is one of the world’s leading experts regarding development within DHIS2 Android! This includes both his advice in regards to best practices for open-source code development and documentation, as well as specific advice to overcome technical blockers (at the level of actually writing and deploying successful code). Best, Dr. Sherri

Thanks, Dr.Sherri :smiling_face:

@sunbiz , Dr.@shbucher , here is my Week 4 Blog Post -: Week 4 -: GSOC’23 With LibreHealth. I have also included a summary of the points discussed in the meeting.

Hi all :wave:. here’s my weekly blog post: Week 3 of Coding: Authentication 🔑

Here is my Week 5 Blog Post -: Week 5 -: GSOC’23 with LibreHealth

Here’s my weekly blog post: Week 4 of Coding: Home Page 🏠

Here is my Week 6 Blog Post -: Week 6 -: GSOC’23 with LibreHealth

Hi all :wave::wave:. here’s my weekly blog post: Week 5 of coding: Vitals & Choose Org UI

Here is my Week 7 Blog Post -: Week 7 -: GSOC’23 with LibreHealth

Hi everyone! here’s my weekly blog post! Week 6 of coding: Vitals Tracker 📈

Hi all :wave::wave: ,this is my weekly blog post: Week 7 of coding: Some Modifications 🛠️

Here is my Week 8 Blog Post -: Week 8 -: GSOC’23 with LibreHealth

@DoniaEsawi @Mehul-Kumar-27 @akashsri3 @Khushboo @sunbiz – Team, I apologize. I have been traveling and fell quite ill yesterday. I will not be able to attend today’s (26 July) scrum call. I am hopeful that @sunbiz might be able to facilitate today. Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well, wishing you a speedy recovery.:pray:

Hi everyone! here’s my weekly blog post Week 8 of Coding: Babies List 👶

Here is my Week 9 Blog Post -: Week 9 -: GSOC’23 with LibreHealth