Project: Incorporate reporting workflow into Radiology

Spring MVC framework.

@ivange94 Sir do you have time to look at my proposal before students apply because i want to fix my mistakes.

Kind Regards.

Please don’t use sir/madam.

You can submit drafts, I recommend you do so ASAP.

@Oguzhan – please change the title of your proposal to something saner - other than “LibreHealth GSoC proposal”

2 Likes

@r0bby - what is your suggestions, i mean what makes a good title?

Kind Regards

@Oguzhan,

Much better. Reason I stated this is that your proposal title ultimately becomes your project title

A draft proposal, Any comments will be helpful after your perusal :slightly_smiling_face: INCORPORATEREPORTINGWORKFLOWINTORADIOLOGY.pdf (503.8 KB)

Be sure to also submit this on the GSoC website.

1 Like

@Oguzhan, have you made the contribution?

Please do the starter tasks as these are mandatory, without this I am forced to remove your proposal entirely from consideration. Please complete this no later than May 4 at 1800 UTC.

I will do it as soon as possible. nowadays i am dealing with my midterm exams and final project but i will start working as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

The sooner you do this, the better. You should have done it during the application period, but I’m giving you a chance to do it …otherwise your proposal will definately not be accepted. To remain in the running, this has to be done. I can’t make exceptions. Make a note of the deadline.

@Oguzhan – this is time-sensitive – other candidates completed this prior to the close of the application period.

Let me know if you have any questions @Oguzhan and I will be happy to answer them :slight_smile:

@r0bby I am moving forward. I will ask question but i need 2-3 more day, because i am trying to figure it out by myself to better understanding. Kind Regards

1 Like

You’re good :slight_smile: I’m sorry if I added too much pressure :slight_smile:

@r0bby actually its okay but i had exams and my final year project take so much time , i want to work on this project and join the community but sometimes its hard to manage my time. I am trying to do my best on final year project and i am doing all things alone so it consumes all most all my time till June 5 but i promise i will take a look 3-tier architecture for FHIR Resource i worked with hibernate a lot so i guess it will be okay. I am now looking openmrs sdk. Kind Regards

@Oguzhan

I need to amend the deadline to April 29th at 1800 UTC – May 4th would be way after the deadline to select our students. Oversight on my part, sorry.

@r0bby it is all okay i will finish it in 2 days as i understood everything is alright right now. Thank you for your help and patience.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Discussion should be continued here.