Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

@prajwal27 Very much Thanks for your suggestion, but I can’t use it because it stores data in key value pair, just like shared preference in android.

I can’t perform query on data with this because it stores data in key value pair. It’s good for storing small data, but here when user searches for any procedure , I need to perform query on the data. So, I need to use sqflite

Please keep discussing with me if you find interesting stuff

Thankyou

1 Like

I have made some UI Screens with dummy data , Please check & give your suggestions. I have added a Merge Request (Here)

@muarachmann As you have asked me on call, how will I build & test IOS app because I have windows machine.

I will use codemagic (Link) , It will run CI Pipeline in gitlab Repo, It gives a virtual macOS

More screenshots are uploaded in my repo with code, I have also added a merge request here , Please let me know if any changes are needed

@sunbiz @r0bby @muarachmann @judywawira

Thanks for the UI samples. It looks good!!

In the future, please create issues for what you are working on, and then make commits/MR against an issue. That it was it is trackable and we know what features you are working on.

3 Likes

Sorry missed the call last time

Available this weekend to catch up

The screenshots look great

1 Like

Can I suggest you theme it with LH colors?

2 Likes

No problem, I know you maybe very busy. I and @muarachmann have discussed a lot about this project & program on last call

Okay, I am also available

Thankyou

Yes, Of course

1 Like

Can you please give me permission to create milestones in your GitLab Repo?

@r0bby @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira

Done, but don’t commit directly. Also, don’t merge your own merge requests.

1 Like

I will need an access token of this Repo “Cost Of Care Data Scraper” for making CI pipeline to scrap data daily & automatically push to this repo,

To make an access token Go to Gitlab settings->Access Tokens ->(Make Access Token with scope API )

Copy its value

Go to this project “Cost Of Care Data Scraper” settings->CI/CD->Variables->Add Variable with name “CI_PUSH_TOKEN” & with value copied on clipboard

I am doing this way for scraping in my repo & it is working correctly, if you have any other way then please tell

@r0bby @sunbiz @muarachmann @judywawira

Will handle this today.

@Darshpreet2000 – i set up your gitlab ci config for committing as the LibreHealth bot user.

it only runs a scheduled job though.

1 Like

@Darshpreet2000, let me know if you want to understand the stuff, we also can add an ssh key so you can push using an ssh key (our bot user has one).

Ok we can use SSH

I have closed that MR with conflicts and opened another MR with the changes you have asked for,

Also I have to combine all the jobs to a single job in CI Pipeline because whenever a new job starts it starts from scratch & cannot use data from earlier job. It can use Artifacts but instead of this I combined all jobs to single.

Let me know if you have suggestion

Dude it was as easy as adding back the gitlab-ci file!

Why not use the artifacts then?

Ok , I will use it

Ok, but I think we are able to push using access token then why it is needed?

@Darshpreet2000I left some comments on the repo… @r0bby could we make the develop the main branch and master contain all the data. Imagining me forking repo with so much data. So here is what I propose @Darshpreet2000

• Restructure your repo and also include a .gitignore and Readme.md/rst
  • Remove the CMD/data dirs (these can be created on the fly during init or checked if existing) as this will be on the master branch, nobody needs the burden of having all that data on first fork.
  • The urls plug can come in handy for just adding the url of the hospital you need. We may think of a better configuration for that
  • Ideally your repo should just be a scrapper that saves files here and there when needed and these data doesn’t need to be committed
  • It will be easier to make modifications to the codebase and follow along knowing we are scrapping the correct data. Also you can run the pipeline with the master/develop how you chose. MRs made to the develop branch will then be merged and each time merged, CI does its job.

I have ran your code and works pretty well, I just need url of one hospital to test it works. Haven’t checked code style though will do and also comment code when necessary it is easy to follow along :slight_smile:

Okay, I will make these changes

Also I can’t find the run_process.py that does the cool job

It is included in my merge request. Please merge it, Otherwise @mua_rachmann you can clone my “extended” branch here https://gitlab.com/Darshpreet2000/lh-toolkit-cost-of-care-app-data-scraper/-/tree/extended

run_processes.py is second last file from bottom

Also , I have changed my project structure in to store CDM Statewise in merge request