Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

Yes, I have implemented the same

This is complete now (Link)

This will be merged in master, I have designed pipeline to run in master branch.

When pipeline will run it will scrap CDM & process it to proper column name & commit to master & push

Then pipeline will run merge_request.py script & it will create a new branch “Librebot-Generated” , then it will create a MERGE REQUEST using GitLab API from “Librebot-Generated” to “develop” branch.

Then the pipeline will delete “CDM” Directory from “master” & push changes, So whenever someone forks our repo “CDM” folder will be generated in their repo .

App will use data from “develop” branch.

master branch will not contain CDMs, it will have only “Data” folder

Also I have added .gitignore

@r0bby @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira

That…doesn’t sound sane at all. Use master. Also, why are you pushing empty commits…don’t push if there is nothing new to commit and squash your MR down to one commit…there’s no reason to commit 100+ commits generated by GitLab CI pushing empty commits

1 Like

@Darshpreet2000 let me make it clear - the develop branch is for devs like us coming to contribute lets put it that way, the master branch contains all the data … I won’t fork a repo with so much data when I just want a scrapper … think of it that way … Squash your commits too. I don’t know why there are a lot which actually I cant see the use.

Ideally, the URLs are like plug and should be placed in a certain config file or json file that can be read from, commits can be made now from it. To know if the scrapper works i just need to fork the repo, add a few urls to the config file and run the necessary commands. These creates me the data/cmd dirs with the data i want. Thats exactly what master will be doing each time a MR is done against it.

Use the master for the app. The dev branch has the skeleton code.

I hope this helps. Thats said IMO your MR is very untidy, if you can submit a new one with clear commits. I will gladly to review :slight_smile:

I have opened a new MR with fewer commits, Also modified pipeline to only push when there are any changes, It will not do empty commits now.

App will use “master” branch

Yes, I have placed them in “urls.py” file in “scrapCDM” folder . please check that

1 Like

home_demo

Home Screen with Real Data.

I have used Shimmer Loading Effect

App access location & then use Overpass API to get Nearby Hospitals.

Overpass API Response doesn’t contain images of hospitals, I am fetching images from Google Images.

I am planning to save the list locally once it is loaded, So that we don’t have to call Overpass API again & again whenever App Starts.

Also I am using Flutter BLOC Architecture which is the implementation of MVVM Architecture in Android. [Link]

I will try to complete Main functionality [Searching Procedure] of this App before First Evaluations.

Also, I have scraped CDM of all hospitals of Indiana [Link]

Please let me know if you have any suggestions

@muarachmann I am ready for meeting

Tell me whenever you will be free for call

1 Like

@sunbiz, @judywawira, @r0bby yopu might wanna join and chime in.

I can do a call tomorrow morning EST time if possible and we can go through the updates

Let me know if that time works

Thanks

1 Like

@judywawira

I & @muarachmann have done meeting yesterday, If you want we can schedule meeting, I can give you update about work done till now.

I will try my best to complete main functionality of App which is Comparing Procedures by first evaluations

i can join meeting on sat or sunday morning

But i am ok if Mua agrees

Ping me with questions

1 Like

@judywawira

Okay, can we have meeting on Saturday at 11:00 AM EST ?

@muarachmann @sunbiz @r0bby can also join ?

I don’t do 11:00 AM – I follow everything though (loosely)

Link to Blog of week 5

Thankyou for passing me in First Evaluation, I am very grateful to you for giving me this opportunity, you have really encouraged me by this incentive.I will do my project diligently.

Thankyou once again.

@muarachmann @r0bby @sunbiz @judywawira

1 Like

@Darshpreet2000, should I be interested in https://gitlab.com/librehealth/toolkit/cost-of-care/lh-toolkit-cost-of-care-app/-/merge_requests/10 or all, I see the commits in this includes all the others. Just so I am not testing back and forth!

I have created another MR , it contains all the commits of work done till now.

In settings Screen , I have created three buttons by which we can change location to Alaska, Indiana or New York & we will be able to download CDM of nearby hospitals.

I have completed search & filtering functionality of app.

Filtering functionality works perfectly for Alaska & Indiana,

for “New York” , I am working on scraper.

So @mua_rachmann you can chooses any of Indiana or Alaska for testing in App

@mua_rachmann @r0bby @sunbiz @judywawira

Okay testing now, I was testing #10 and it wasn’t working pulling #11

1 Like

@Darshpreet2000 Can you hold off with pulling the data from the states, lets work on getting your PR merged. I think 2-3 states can show functionality

1 Like

@muarachmann

I have fixed everything now, I have tested App in IOS also using a virtual MacOS by codemagic. Please check

2 Likes