In 2018 , We changed how we build applications but working on components that provide FHIR components functionality as web components that can be used on the toolkit, radiology and EHR project.
Please review the code from the last summer project here
- LibreHealth / LibreHealth Toolkit / lh-toolkit-webcomponents · GitLab (code for the web components)
This was the demo application for the web components - paru M / lh-toolkit-app · GitLab
An example of a postposed way to build the components is available here - GitHub - namratanehete/librehealth-signin: This is login page polymer component.
A very extensive discussion of the project which is a MUST read is here - Project: Web Components for FHIR Resources - #102 by SuKSW
For this summer (2019) you will assemble all the components into a complete application that is replicable of the LibreHealth Toolkit system : see demo here : LibreHealth Toolkit - Home
To make this complete , you will need to complete building the web components for the following resources orders and OBSERVATIONS
- Web components
Join our community and introduce yourself here Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!
Join our chat for live feedback and access to a larger team of mentors here.
- Please review FHIR, specifically on the FHIR components Overview - FHIR v4.0.1
- Implement components based on the FHIR resources
- An example component - GitHub - namratanehete/librehealth-signin: This is login page polymer component., but not on FHIR
- Bonus points - Developing the new UI for radiology or EHR using the components developed in 1 and 2
- Review the above documentation and provide a list of components that are missing
- Pick one of the resources and make a web component
Deliverable At the end of this project, you would have a repository of various web components with their documentation and a complete end to end toolkit app with the FHIR backend