Project: Android application for birth registration & newborn health data tracking

Your propsal is lacking in any real detail.

• You need wireframes
  • You need to detail your plan and you can’t do that in 3 pages.

May I know what details I need to include under planning other than wireframes?

You need to tell us how you’ll implement the project. Read my initial comments to you above.

You mean I need to say how my project will be working in this scenario right?

Read my comments, read the post I linked.

I have made another proposal with implementation, wireframes, exact working plan. If I am missing out anything, I request you to inform me.

@Akash_Ramjyothi

Don’t skim it, read it in entirety. I also suggest you structure your document so it’s easy to follow. Look at the linked post I shared. It tells you exactly what we want.

Thank you for pointing out the errors on my proposal. I will definitely work on the mentioned details.

@iainbarclay @r0bby I have edited my proposal. Please verify again.

i have made some changes in my proposal. Kindly have a look to it.

The linked post shows Not Found!

Yes, I think that is a good summary - perhaps one change I would make is that I’d imagine the health worker to immediately issue the report (which we call ‘birth notification document’) to the mother, so we’re not too concerned about the database side of things.

1 Like

This is the link to me proposal : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FWiRkrWvomC9EixmGp9wyAVakieUl9lgOvNP39gRGNY/edit?usp=sharing

This is the link to my POC:

If there must be any changes means, please inform me. Thanks.

Proof of concept is code. Why do you think everyone is sharing githib repos? I said GitHub – you created mockups – I said just code an app with the ui only and just fake data.

@r0bby we need to make a flutter sample application with random data and make screenshots of that and verify it with you?

No, you need to share the code with us and we’ll run and verify it. The objective is to show that you can write clean code.

@r0bby @iainbarclay Where we have to add the link to Github repository??

Hi, am Stephen chacha taking Bacheor of Mathematic and computer Science. I code android application with kotlin and partly Machine learning.

Both here (if you want feedback) and your proposal – it MUST be in your proposal.

@iainbarclay This is the link for my Proposal for this project:

This is the Link for POC: https://github.com/Akash-Ramjyothi/Libre-Health-Android-Project

I am looking forward for its feedback and the changes I need to make before the final submission.