Abstract A primary function of a health record system is to schedule medical appointments. In addition, a scheduling system should also act as a clinical decision control, automating scheduling tasks according to pre-set rules. Additionally, it should use communication tools to notify and confirm appointments, as well as acting in conjunction with a dynamic workflow or “to do” list. The calendar module in LibreHealthEHR (highly modified, but based on the PostNuke Calendar project), is nearly 15 years old. It is the central part of the whole application. It is in need of revision, as well as the associated SMARTY template engine.
Intended Users Clinical and Administrative Staff, Patients
Project Developer @aethelwulffe Project Managers
- Provide a replacement calendar and scheduling GUI for LibreHealthEHR (including within the Patient Portal)
- Removal of all references to the legacy module
- Removal, replacement, or isolation of the SMARTY template engine
- Database upgrade/migration scripts
- Explore and document package maintenance methods.
- Provide integration with communication components, or co-implement same. Requirements