Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

thanks, Darshpreet for your attention. I checked these issues. I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

Hi everyone, I am Fabrice Ngoran, a final year software engineering student at the University of Buea, Cameroon. I donā€™t have much experience with code but this is not my first time working on Opensource projects. I took part in the google summer of code 2018 and will like take part in GSOC 2021. As a final year student, Iā€™ve a slim chance of ever being part of GSOC. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m probably too late to start contributing towards gsoc, but Iā€™m will to learn and also work with you all.

I love coding a lot and I can bring ground breaking solutions to the world through this platform.

Hello everyone!I am Bavisetti Narayan 2nd year B Tech student from BIT Durg .I am very Excited to contribute to Community and I am comfortable with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Firebase and I am new to open source. Can someone please help me or guide me in finding a good project and how to get started. Really appreciate your help. I am trying to find some web related projects but there are only android projects .

Have a look at https://forums.librehealth.io/ideas ā€“ these are just preliminary ideas. We have a couple projects that are web-components based.

Hello everyone, I am Sahil Jena , Iā€™m currently pursing Computer science engineering(2020-2024) from SRMIST, Iā€™m new to open source and I recently participated in hacktoberfest and it has motivated me contribute to open source. I have built projects with Flask, data scrapping ,graphjs, mongodb. Iā€™m good with Python, html, css, php. Looking forward to contribute to libre health org and learn as much as I can.

Hey everyone! I am Benndip, a Level 400 computer Engineering student at the University of Buea in Cameroon, also a mobile app developer in both React-native and Flutter. You can check out an app I made recently on playstore with this link below.

I am glad to be here and to contribute to the LibreHealth Toolkit Cost of Care Explorer Flutter App , Participate in GSOC 2021, and learn from other developers.

Hello guys, Iā€™m Kengne Ntangu Darrel Jeffrey a level 400 computer engineering student at the university of Buea. Itā€™s been over a year now that i have been using flutter and i will be very happy to contribute to LibreHealth.

Hello Everyone!! Myself Tejas Agrawal, pursuing undergraduate studies at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. Iā€™m a Flutter and MERN Stack developer, also experienced in Django and Flask frameworks, contributing actively in open source since July 2020. Iā€™ve contributed in some organizations like CircuitVerse, CCExtractor Development. Iā€™m aspiring to contribute in LibreHealth during GSoCā€™21, any mentors please reply from where can I start.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Kishan Kumar, an undergraduate from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. I am a Flutter and JS developer. I have already been contributing to LibreHealth Toolkit Cost of Care Explorer Flutter App and have also submitted my pre-requisite task for the ECEB app last month and will be making improvements in UI till then.

Looking forward to having an awesome summer experience here at LibreHealth.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Matthew Idungafa from Nigeria and currently in my final year. I would love to contribute to this amazing amazing community in gsoc 2021. I am a fullstack php developer.

1 Like

Hey there, Iā€™m Ekagra an undergraduate freshman at Indian Institute Of Technology Allahabad. I am a native android developer and I have contributed to some organizations like FOSSASIA and Mifos. I am aspiring to contribute to LibreHealth during GSoC this year. If I could be contacted with a mentor I would like to know how to move forward from here.

Hello everyone, Rituraj here!

Iā€™m a Junior pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science. I am having 2 years of hands-on experience in developing Android apps. Also, I work with Unity and have developed some fun Indie-games. I was recognized as the top contributor throughout India in NJack Winter of Code 2020. I have completed 4 internships in the field of Android and have been to several hackathons and attended many online and offline events and competitions which have helped me to gain many Industry oriented skills. I am good at designing UIā€™s and reached the Finals of Hero Colabs 2 (a competition in which devs from 3 countries took part) last year. I have contributed majorly to Fossasia, and Oppia in the last few months along with minor fixes for NVIDIA, OpenTec & Asiatic and am a part of 25+ different communities on Github. My Github - riturajjain2000 (Rituraj Jain) Ā· GitHub

I am interested in the project Development an Android mobile application for newborn clinical decision support for Gsocā€™21

Looking forward to having an awesome GSOC experience with the Org.

Thanks and Regards

Rituraj Jain

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Rohan Gupta !!

I am a CS Sophomore at NIT Durgapur. I have good experience in Deep Learning and Computer Vision having published papers in Conferences. I have previously worked with CNNs extensively to perform classification and Regression tasks in various domains including in Medical Diagnosis. I also do have a sound knowledge of Kotlin and Android App Development having made good UIs and deployable apps. I have been a regular contributor to OrcaSound Organisation in the past.

I am interested in developing the Project : Neural network-based object detection of anatomical structures and medical artifacts in Virtual Reality. If happen to get the chance, I assure my dedication and commitment to the fullest.

Looking forward to an awesome GSOC experience.

Thanks and Regards

Rohan Gupta

Github Link : rohankrgupta (Rohan Kumar Gupta) Ā· GitHub

1 Like

That project is a maybe ā€“ I proposed it to have an idea ā€“ we needed a list of ideas for projects to get accepted into Google Summer of Code.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦Thank you. I still continued with contributing to better the app and also better my skills. Notwithstanding, for GSOC I went for another valid project.

That said if you have a solid plan for proposing a project about it, we wonā€™t turn it down.

Hello guys good morning ? I am Frankie and am really interested in participating and contributing to the libre health community am a final year student at the University of Buea studying computer Engineering. So please where do I start

This post has resources and next steps: LibreHealth Accepted into Google Summer of Code 2021

Hello Frankieā€¦ You can also go here, Topics tagged gsoc2021-project and select any of the projects listed or more and do the prerequisite task.

Hi Everyone, Iā€™m Rohit Sharma. Iā€™m 2nd Year Undergraduate at National Institute Of Technology, Kurukshetra, India. This is the first time i contribute to an Open Source Project. I have an experience with Java, Kotlin and JetPack Libraries. I am excited to contribute to LibreHealth