Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

It was great meeting you and welcome to LibreHealth @Be.ing!

Hi I am Soumyadeep Jana,currently a 2nd year undergraduate student in KIIT University,Bhubaneswar,India.I am pursuing BTech in Information Technology.I have been involved with open source for about a year.I have always wanted to contribute to something that will have a great impact on the world and what better field it can be other than healthcare.I am really excited to contribute to LibreHealth.I am quite proficient in 1.PHP 2.Nodejs 3.Angularjs 4.Java 5.Javascript

2 Likes

@SoumyadeepJana welcome. The patient portal in LibreHealth EHR is a area that could use some work. Just a suggestion.

Sure.I am looking into it.

Soumya D Coder,

Welcome aboard!

Yep. You found the right place where single geek with a computer really can have a significant worldwide effect.

Let’s get to work, and have lots of fun doing it!

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do I get help?

Hi, This is Siddhartha Nuthakki pursuing Masters in Health Informatics at Indiana University – Purdue University, Indianapolis. Being a Doctor of Pharmacy graduate I am enthused to enhance healthcare using Information technology. I learned about LibreHealth from my professor and astonished with the efforts to improve quality of healthcare around the world. I am familiar with the OpenMRS framework as we did a project on achieving interoperability among various departments in OpenMRS. I have good knowledge on MySQL, Python, JavaScript and beginner in Java. I am looking forward to join and contribute to the community.

4 Likes

Welcome to LibreHealth @Siddhartha.Nuthakki. This is the right place for you. :wink:

Get involved in any of the projects here. They’re all great!

1 Like

Hello, Hi, Greetings, …

I am Harry. I met Judy at the 2017 Open Source conference in Prague and here I am getting involved in this Librehealth community.

Life is a wonderful gift that we sometimes measure by the quality of our health. I have been involved in many projects and activities and enjoy coaching and Mentoring high achievers.

I look forward to an active participation in this community. Thank you for this community.

3 Likes

Hi, @Harry welcome. Thanks for joining the community!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am Bill Morrisson, I am a graduate in Computer Networks and a self taught Software developer from Cameroon considering starting an MS next year. I was introduced to LibreHealth after meeting @judywawira at the Open Source Summit last week. I’m interested in mentoring for the Google Code-In session of this year and also help the community to push forward in any way that is in my abilities.

3 Likes

Thanks @Trodrige. It feels good to be welcomed.

2 Likes

You are welcome @spiritus72.

Hi all,

My name is Prashadi Bandara. I’m following a major in IT and Accounting in Canberra University. Looking forward to contribute to the Librehealth community. I’m really interested in helping healthcare sector.

Thanks you, Prashadi

4 Likes

Welcome @prashadi. Right place is here!!!

1 Like

Hi All, I am Aghatise Joseph. I have managed a large implementation of OpenMRS across Health Facilities in Nigeria for HIV/AIDS record management and reporting. During these implementations, the need to try some other platforms came and I am here to contribute and share experience.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Wadinga Leonard from Buea, Cameroon. I am a graduate of the University of Buea. I have been using free and open source software for quite some time now and I think it’s high time, I start contributing to one. I was introduced to Librehealth by @ivange94. I am very good with PHP/Laravel and would love to contribute to Librehealth EHR. I am currently setting it up and looking into some issues on the Github repo.

2 Likes

Well come to the community. You’ll have a great time here.

1 Like

Wow. University of Buea must have a rocking little IT program going, with its eyes on Open Source. Isn’t @Trodrige also Buea? Anyway, welcome aboard Wadinga! Be warned: The rest of the Buea folks have set a very high standard here, so we are going to be assuming that you are an obsessive coding genius that will be jumping right into a lead role. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. So I’m and @tenas97 and @lehone are all from buea. I have a big mouth :smiley:

1 Like