All accepted GSoC 2020 students are required to post at least one blog entry every week during GSoC . Start now so you get in the habit of writing a post every week!
You don’t have to create a new blog for GSoC; it’s even better to use an existing one, if you have something appropriate already. You can use any traditional blog service that you wish, or you can host your own. I strongly encourage you to create a category or tag for your LibreHealth posts. Just make sure it has an RSS feed available that can show your LibreHealth/GSoC posts.
Some free-of-charge ideas for blogging platforms, if you don’t have one yet:
- Wordpress (open source/PHP, self-hosted or hosted)
- Ghost (open source/Node.js, self-hosted or hosted)
- Blogger (proprietary/hosted)
- Jekyll (open source/Ruby, self-hosted or GitHub hosted)
- Hugo (open source/Go, self-hosted or Github hosted)
- Hexo (open source/Node.js, self-hosted or GitHub hosted)
Please reply to this thread with your blog URL. This task is due by 2020-05-22T23:59:00Z