Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hey everyone!! I’m Archita from India and I’m really excited to be a part of the Google Code-in event. I’m 15 years old and I’ve had a great passion for coding. I’ve learnt just the basics of java and have done extensive coding in python. I hope to expand my knowledge and learn new things through this competition. Apart from coding, I really enjoy reading, baking and playing badminton.

2 Likes

Well, Hi, I’m Roshan Prakash. I’m 14 studying in 9th std in Bangalore Karnataka. I am well educated in the field of coding documentation and training an i can also improve any user interface program to facilitate the users.Looking forward to working with Librehealth Org! My username: Roshan

1 Like

Hi this is Rishi Vinod, I am a student in Chinmaya International Residential School in Coimbatore, India. As of now I am in my 11th grade. I’m a participant in the Google Code-In competition. I consider my self as a beginner in coding, however I am very interested in the new technology that is coming out nowadays. I hope I can cope up to the expectations and look forward to working with Librehealth Org. Hope I do well in this competition and hope that I make some great friends here :grin:

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name I is Rithish and Iam in grade 9 studying in Delhi Public School Coimbatore, India. Iam extremely interested in robotics and came to national level in Wro 2017 , also got first in 2 logo designing competition. I know how to build a computer and also know how to install hackintosh and many more…

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Nnisarg:grinning: and I am 13 years old. I love the Percy Jackson series and also am a huge fan of the Potter Universe. I am a speedcuber and average arond 22 second in 3x3. I also love studying and I am currently in the 8th grade.

Thank you!

1 Like

My name is Rajat Agarwal. I am extensively interested in android development. I got interested in the libreHealth task as i love coding and like medical fields as well. I got interested in coding at the age of 14 when i was in 8th grade.My chat username is:rajat.agarwal

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Kachachan. It’s kinda long-winded, so people tend to just call me Em. I am a 16 years old student from Bangkok, Thailand. I wasn’t able to contribute for the last few weeks because I was occupied with my school finals – it’s pretty bad – but with that out of the way I am very excited to work with LibreHealth throughout my stay with Google Code-in this year!

I like to consider myself halfway-competent with Python, but I have practically no experience using Java (which it seems is what LibreHealth predominantly uses), so this should be a good learning experience for me.

I’m looking forward to a great month(-ish) working with you guys! Em.

1 Like

Hello guys this is SmitRambhia. I am a participant of Google Code-In 2017. Computers is my hobby, lifeline,etc. everything. i just cant survive without computers and coding. my dream is to become a coder and be the founder of a multinational company like Google, apple. i like bicycling and surfing on internet.I hope libre health reaches its goals and continues its wonderful performance. my Username- SmitRambhia, for libre helath forums Thank you.

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is Areeb and I am 13 years old. I live in the kingdom of Bahrain. I am currently homeschooled. I love Medicine and Technology and would love to be part of it with Librehealth. Thanks

1 Like

hi My name is meethi. i am currently in the last year of high school. i am interested in pursuing psychology (specifically therapy) after completing high school. i have learned html, java, and php coding to some extent and i am interested in that as well.I love listening to music, playing video games, dancing(even though i don’t know how to), painting, eating cuisines of different countries, learning about new stuff, anything related to psychology and so much more

1 Like

Hello, My name is Nabiha Ansari, I am a grade 11 student from Bahrain. I had previously participated in Code.org, and am still learning coding. I am also very interested in the career of medicine. Combining both together, I think LibreHealth will be really helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, I am Dev Gupta. I am 15 years old. I am in 10th standard from Delhi, India. I am participating first time in Google Code In. My hobbies are playing chess and cricket.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Öykü but you can call me Oyku as it’s hard to prounounce my actual name. I’m a high school sophomore in Istanbul, Turkey. I’m really interested in programming even though i’m just a beginner. I really want to learn various kinds of programming languages such as Java and Python. My dream is to be a video game programmer/developer since i really like playing video games :slight_smile: (my username is @oyku for either librehealth forums and chat!)

1 Like

Hi, my name is Muni Bondu. I am a 9th grader, living in the state of Texas. I am interested in computer science as well as medicine, which is why I am interested in LibreHealth. I hope to learn more through this program and expand my interests!

1 Like

Hi, My name is Ibrahim Mohammad, I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-18. My interests are in football and machanical engineering besides that I really love programming, I’m currently learning how to program The Arduino. And I’m 13.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Amrutha Kalle, and I am a sophomore from California. This is my first time participating in the Google Code-In. I am pretty good with HTML and CSS, but i am not proficient in JavaScript and Python. My interests lie in the physical sciences, specifically astrophysics, but I am also interested in computer sciences. I hope to learn more about coding during this competition.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Srinandini Marpaka and I am a junior from central New Jersey. This is my first time participating in the Google-Code in. I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Java, Python and am currently learning Swift and Android App Development.

1 Like

Hello,

I am Talha.From Bangladesh.I am in 11th Grade.I love programming.Currently focusing on competitive programming.Besides I love watching movies.Good ones are Real Steel, Shawshank Redemption.I also love to hear songs while coding specially Hindi songs.I am glad to participate in GCI. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I am Anubhav Goel. From INDIA.I am in 10th Grade.I love programming.Currently focusing on competitive programming.Besides I love watching movies.Good ones are Harry Potter, The Hobbit.I also love to hear songs while coding specially Hindi, English and Punjabi songs.I am glad to participate in GCI.

1 Like

Hello, I am Kushagra. I’m from India. I have interest in Technology and am new to GCI. I hope i have a good time learning while i complete these tasks of Code-in. Hoping for a great future.

1 Like