Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

holla, My name is Pranav Rajmane ,I am a high school student from India , I am 14 years old and i like to paint draw and help others. I am also intrested in coding.I am from India.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am Christos Falas and I am a participant in Google Code In. It’s my first time in the contest and I really like it up to now. I am really interested in programming, especially algorithms and mobile development. I am from Cyprus and I am 14

1 Like

Hi!

My name is Arpit Arun. I have a great passion for the things that involve computers. I also love coding my Arduino boards and experimenting with them. I’m currently in Class 9 at Indian School Muscat in Oman. I have a lot of interest in Robotics too. I want to do something great that can help people and benifit them in every possible way. Due to lack of resources and materiala, I can’t do much in this country like enthusiasts can in countries like the USA, UK and so on… But I never lose hope and believe I can do something great for it.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hi! My name is Mallory Nesmith, I am a senior at John. F Kennedy High School and just moved to Cedar Rapids Iowa, from previously living in Colorado Springs. I play the flute, am active in drama, love to run cross country, play tennis, and am hopefully going to attend the United States Air Force Academy and major in mathematics next year!

1 Like
  • Hey Guys

• Let me Introduce Myself.

• I am Abhishek AB,a 9th grader from Kerala and umm…I’m an average student but likes to know more about Gadgets and Softwares.My passion is to make a startup with my cousin.I also like to take photos and videos and make them cinematic like PeterMcKinnon.I like to design a lot and makes a lot of digital posters etc…I want to Build my own Dream.Not Other’s Dream by working under them.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Kuba I’m 15 years old and I’m a participant in GCI. When solving tasks in this competition I want to learn about new programs, websites and basics of programming. My interests are IT, railways and transport

1 Like

Hi I am Rudranil Ghosh a 9th grader, participant of Google Code in competition. I am really interested in both medical and technology. I also want to learn web developing, programming.

1 Like

Hello. My name is Yatin from Maharaja Agarsain Public School. I am interested in computers, softwares.

1 Like

My name is Subash A.I am an Indian.I am learning python as a part of my hobbies.I am 15 years of age.i study in The ashok Leyland school ,Hosur.I am a participant of the Google Code-In.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m Ayush Gupta, from Mumbai, India. This is my first time participation in GCI and I’m excited to complete as many tasks as possible, though I joined a bit late.

Currently I’m pursuing my 11th Grade. My interests are playing video games, especially Counter Strike : Global Offensive, and watching videos on YouTube about current tech, vlogs, comedy and other videos. In academics, I like Mathematics. I also love learning new things about computers, new programming languages, how videos are edited and other such stuff. I have also done professional courses in Photography, C++. I also have knowledge of Java, HTML and Python.

In the future, I’m looking forward to developing my own apps and I aspire to work for Google.

So far I have done 2 tasks and this is my third one.

Hoping for great exposure and knowledge experience through GCI.

1 Like

Hello, I am Akilesh from India. I am a techygeek. I love to know more about technology and work on that side. Ping Me anytime! I am ready here to help you out there! Cheers!

1 Like

Hello,

I’m Ayush Gupta, from Mumbai, India. This is my first time participation in GCI and I’m excited to complete as many tasks as possible, though I joined a bit late.

Currently I’m pursuing my 11th Grade. My interests are playing video games, especially Counter Strike : Global Offensive, and watching videos on YouTube about current tech, vlogs, comedy and other videos. In academics, I like Mathematics. I also love learning new things about computers, new programming languages, how videos are edited and other such stuff. I have also done professional courses in Photography, C++. I also have knowledge of Java, HTML and Python.

In the future, I’m looking forward to developing my own apps and I aspire to work for Google.

So far I have done 2 tasks and this is my third one.

Hoping for great exposure and knowledge experience through GCI.

1 Like

Hi! I am Harsh! Well, I am from India. Well, I’m a Pro CS: GO Player, Developer, and footballer(soccer). Love Librehealth cuz here tech and health Come together!!! Well, I have a learning knowledge of REACT javascript, Python, C and C++ and currently, I am in 9th Grade. My dream is to work For Google or to become a professional gamer.

Also, this is my Fourth Task for GCI 2017. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My name is Sumit Madhwani. I am from India. I am one of the participants of Google Code-in 2017. I want to start contributing to open source projects. I was searching for beginner tasks and then I came upon LibreHealth. I hope I get to learn a lot from GCI.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Vighnesh from India . My interests are all about joining the Navy and I like using Google and wikipedia. I got to know about this and joined gci

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

I am Himanshu Kumar. I am from India. Google Code-in is just wow! A wonderful opportunity for students to learn new things and also get Tees. This is my first time participation in Google Code-in. My interests includes Science and Technology. I hope LibreHealth to work for many years to come

Thanks and Regards Himanshu Kumar

1 Like

Hi. Im abbhilash from india .im 16 years old and technology lover :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.anyway I’m not interested in health . I have an attitude of supporting health orgs… Thank you​:wink::wink: . I’m honest…I don’t know what to do now @r0bby .

1 Like

Hi, I am Pratyksh, one of the participants of GCI(2017-18). I am really new to open source and have been introduced to coding off late. I have basic knowledge of C++ and Java. I’m fascinated by technology and interested in it too. I play the guitar and i am an avid football fan too!

1 Like

Hi I’m mahesh from India and I’m very excited to participate in google code in. Looking forward for a great experience

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Bharath Kumar from India. I am participating in Google Code-In competition. This is my 1st year at this competition. I have medium experience and exposure to Java, Python and C++. I mostly spend my time trying to learn coding and play video games. I hope to learn much more from this competition and get more experience. Thank You.

2 Likes