Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hello! My name is Aadesh and I love sports, my passion is basketball, but I haven’t made the team yet lol. I participate in google code in 2017 and I used to program a lot and I haven’t gotten a chance to do so this past few months.

1 Like

Hi, I am Mihir Deshpande. When I got to know about Google Code-In,I was really excited and enthusiastic to participate in the contest. I am currently studying in Middle School. I have learnt C++ and now am learning Java programming.I feel that Google Code-In will be a great start to my journey as a programmer and that I will learn a lot of new things about coding from this contest. I am really happy to join the LibreHealth community and interact with you all as well. Thank you.:grinning:

1 Like

Hi my name is Aritra. Apologies for the lack of introductions originally. This seems like a very good community to be fair. I am currently studing in the eleventh grade and i would love to be able to pursue computer science in the future. I like reading books, listening t music as well as debating.

2 Likes

Well,

My name is Shozab, a secondary school student,Now days,I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018.Thanks you to make this contest wonderful .In fact,Librehealth made my day wonderful because I hope to expand my knowledge of Open Source.I have a deep interest in Computer Science and specially in Programming.Currently I’m studying grade 9th and Programming at QBHHSS and sometimes online learning…I’m a junior web developer .My programming skills are HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT and sometimes C#…At last,Good luck to every student of GCI-17.Thank You!

1 Like

Hello,I am Shruti.I have learnt c++ .I hope Google Code-In 2017 is a great start for me to begin my journey as a programmer.I would also like to thank Librehealth for providing this social platform to know many others with similar ideologies like mine.Hope to interact with all of you!

1 Like

My name is Surya Vardhan, I’m a participant of code-in google 2k17. I hope to gain much knowledge through this. I’m interested in c++ programming and do know a bit. my hobbies are practicing basketball… etc. im looking forward to learn about the opensource. my username : suryavardhan666 for both the chat and my github

1 Like

My name is Lokesh Sathish. I am a student in Epistemo Global in India. I write Java, JavaScript, HTML. I love playing basketball and I come from the US. I want to contribute to librehealth to achieve their goal!

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am Uttara and i am currently studying in the eleventh grade. Programming has always intrested me and so I like to explore new,creative platforms like Google Code In-2017 that will help me gain more knowledge about programming. It also feels great to join such an intresting website where you can interact with many creative and amazing people :slight_smile: My username for the chat is uttara.b

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vishak G. I am a participant of the Google Code-in 2017. The world of open-source tech fascinates me and I believe it has a bright future. Been learning my self some of the popular coding languages i.e HTML5 , Python and Xcode.

1 Like

hi everyone how are you all i am Pranav

Hi I am a student form India and currently studying in class 11.I am participating in this google code in competition.I am perusing computer in class 11.when i was scrolling to see the tasks i found this liberhealth and this was somehow felt attractive topic.Hope that i would enjoy learning about his topic and would develop a interest in open source.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Kristofan I’m a high school student from Indonesia. I never really do much coding, but medical and health caught my attention. I like making PC and choosing hardware that goes well with the PC. I spend most of my time reading medical books and also scientific paper. I have done a research on my own to make mahogany seeds into medicine to decrease the glucose level of the blood, in a sense a diabetic medicine. I have tested it on lab rats and it actually works. I Hope i can learn coding through some of the task here and learn something new.

Thanks, I hope we have a great time

1 Like

Hello!, My name is Amogh and I’m in grade 12 from Bangalore, India. Computers have been my interest ever since I got my first laptop. The fascination of creating something that anyone can use is something that I’ve loved about programming. I started out with java and moved on to many other languages. My goal is to become a full stack developer because that’s where I see the future is heading. With my current limited knowledge in machine learning and my interest in biology, I can help librehealth achive their mission.

1 Like

Hello, I my name is Aaron Elson Phangestu, a senior highschool from Indonesia. It’s my third year and it’s my last Google Code-in participation since I’m 17 already. I like learning all sort of things from my early ages, programming included. I participate in choir too, as singing is my hobby.

I think it’s a bit late to join code-in since it’s already started like 3 weeks ago, but I think there’s no reason why I shouldn’t join and learn new stuffs. I hope with my participation this time I will learn new interesting stuffs in this organization.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Dhruv Sharma. I’m a class XI student in Bangalore. I love programming and making new gadgets that aren’t available to the consumers directly. I’ve been coding ever since first grade and have worked on many robotics projects. I designed and created my own smartwatch two years ago. I’ve participated int various robotics events as well as hackathons. I am a certified C# developer and can code in C, Java, C++, Javascript, php, HTML5 and Basic. I love computers and wish to pursue it in my future.

1 Like

Hi Everyone :smiley: . My (current) anonymous name is “Extraterrestrial Seahorse” . I love coding, and have knowledge in: C,C++,Java,HTML,LaTeX,CSS,Javascript,Python. I am currently learning: Clojure,Ruby,Fortran,COBOL,Crystal,Objective-C,PHP. I’m a firm believer in open source, and I love that this project (LibreHealth) is for a good cause. I speak english and french fluently, and I am learning German and (barely) Occitan. I hope that I can contribute a fair amount this GCI season. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi guys,I’m Yash I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018. Librehealth caught my eye as I am interested in programming along with robotics. Looking forward to working with Librehealth.

1 Like

hello my name is Ranjeet pawar ,age 17 years and i am in senior secondary school .i’m the participant of the Google-code-in /student .I found :heart_eyes:Libre health a fabulous open source so joied them.

1 Like

hi . my name is v varun and i’m from India. i love computers . i have been making HTML files since i have been in 5th grade. now im in 11th and am slowly learning c++. i am a super fan of machine learning and AI .i believe that the future relis on AI. google has taken a huge step for mankind with their google assistant.i would love to be a part of improving it. it would be a honor to work with those amazing people at google .

1 Like

Hi! My Name is Shyam, and I go to Oak Ridge high school. My father works very closely with coding so that is how I know code. However, these days I am getting tired and moving onto hardware and industrial design. I still am in touch of coding but my interest as moved to designing objects. I wish you all very best in this code-in from Google!

1 Like