Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

My name is Chenxiaozhou. I’m studying at Singapore. I hope I can learn more from GCI. Sleeping is my favorite hobby.

hii I am sivashankar of titanschool. I am studying class 10 cbse stream.I Live in hosur.this is my first task in GCI and I am New to this.I am much excited to Participate here.This is my beginning.I Love coding

Hi my name is Wanxuan. I am curretnly studying art in Dunman High School. I hope I can learn more about Software development skills through GCI.

Hey everyone, My name is Prabhat and I’m in High school and I love to code with the languages which I have taught myself so far are C++, Css, HTML , VBasic , Python , etc also I’m a Tech geek and Gamer and i can’t wait to contribute to Librehealth throughout GCI 2017

Hello, My name is Prahlad. I am a participant in 2017- 2018 GCI. The first task that caught my eye was a task of librehealth logo task. So before I started that I wanted to know about librehealth which is why I preferred doing this before the other tasks from libre health.

I am interested in your work. I learnt HTML, Parts of Java and C. This is a small bit about me.

Hi, I am a participant in Singapore. I heard about this contest from my school and teachers and I was then interested in joining. I hope this will be a good experience for me.

Hi there! I’m Shahaam. you may seem my name a bit unusual,it’s a common thing for me but if you knew it before luckily a person with my name.Let’s stick to the topic. I’m participating in the Google Code-in 2017-2018 .basically I’m interested in knowing the miracles of nature.And in these tasks I’m started blogging too,but not a lot just for fun.OK then I’ll try my level best to keep up with this community.And specifically I will be not be able to chat in this usually but If I get notifications in my mail for sure I’ll reply and join the community. Bye…

From, Shahaam : )

Hi All,

My name is Seth Vogler and I’m a 17 year old South African student interested in all things STEM related, particularly science and engineering. I have participated in multiple science fairs and competitions (Eskom ISF and GYPT) and consider these to be my proudest achievements because I love learning and appreciate any opportunity to do so. I am relatively new to programming outside of the school environment and am quite daunted by the vast learning curve but was pleased to find about CGI because of efficient introduction into the real world programming environment!

I have always been interested in medical related fields because besides being an outlet for my morbid curiosity, I believe its a brilliant way to give back to the world using STEM and I consider a noble pursuit. (Fun Fact: Fentanyl is really cool

I also like aviation and have spent 2 years at my local Airforce base as part of a Youth Development program called the “Young Falcons”. Since then I have graduated and have earned my Young Falcon wings as a result.

Hello, My Name is Ronak Gangwani. I am here from Google Code-In 2017-18. This year I am participating in This Event. I am Interested In Coding so I decided To Participate in this Competition.I hope to expand my knowledge of Open Source.I am from India. My Hobbies are cricket, playing chess, swimming etc…, Well, I Think I can Learn Something from This Competition.

hi!Im Ashwin studying in class 10 cbse hosur.i love working in computer.I got kow bout ths contest by ma frnds.

hi i am cc and i am studying in hosur.i got to know about coding by my friends.

Hello! I am Sidhaarth.I am participating in Google-Code-In contest 2017-2018. I am an android developer, studying in class 8. My main interest is to develop lot of apps for the android platform, through android studio. One of my apps are HiDa! - The Video and Audio Chat App.

Hi I’m Kelci and my class and I are participating in the Google Code-In! I’m excited to learn more about coding and see where it takes me! I like to play basketball and I love my family so much!

Hi. I am Lindsey from Arizona! I love my corgi, and I love playing soccer.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Kylie! I’m a middle school student from Arizona! I absolutely love sports, especially basketball and swim. I also love hanging out with friends, my dog, and family and exploring the outdoors! I am a participant of the Google Code-In.

Hello, my name is Manasi. I like pizza and traveling and reading.

Hello! I’m Kylie from Singapore, and I’m a student who is new to Computing.

Hello, I am zhicheng, a computing student from Singapore and I am in my first year of senior high. I am very passionate about programming and anything related to tech. Although I just started and may not know much about programming, I wish that from various platforms like this, I would be able to learn from everyone and eventually, gain new knowledge from this positive community!

1 Like

Hello! I am Alex from Singapore, participating in GCI this year. I am studying programming in my school, and currently learning Python. Hope that I can learn more from this community!

Hi, I’m Niranjan A. Kartha, and I’m from India! I started coding when I was 11. I started with JS, but now I know C#, HTML, CSS and PHP. I’m @n-kartha on GitHub and @CodeCrusher on CodePen.