Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi, I’m Suraj Yadav, a high school student from India. I probably don’t know why I was running behind sports when my best place was in computer field. Anyway, I learnt computer languages myself. I am very good in C ,C++, C# , HTML and Python. I am currently completing python and will go to java after this. I had done small projects like Making own GUI from C++.And also attended my workshops and competitions in reputed universities of India. I have a strong dedication to do something for world or at least for anyone.So when i was searching for new task in Google code-In 2017, this organisation attracted me. I want to help in any way to make this medical field better for the patients.

Thank You

Hello everyone! I am Manit Anand from Sydney, Australia.

I am a 13 year old student at Fort Street High School. I am very enthusiastic in coding and learn by experimenting. That is how I learnt to do everything that I know and pretty sure thats how everyone learnt as well. I have huge interest in robotics and technology. I am also interested in how scientists are using technology to find cures to diseases. Using supercomputers and complex algorithms, the possibilities are endless. A little late to start but worth the shot.

Username : int-0rion (Same for all required accounts)

Regards, Manit

Hey My name is Nabil and i am from Pakistan. I am a participant of Google Code-in 2017-18. My interest is in Gaming and Programming but i only know C programming and also GW-Basic but after some revision. I also have got a youtube channel Themega Man. I hope that from github, gitlab, google code-in and libre health i learn much Username: NabilRafiq Chat Username nabil

Hello! I’m Samarpita Gulati and I’m here because of a Google Code-In 2017 task. I’m currently studying in 11th Standard. This is my 4th year as a GCI participant and this is my 2nd task this year. I’m interested in coding and designing as a hobby but not as a profession.

Hi im Pavan kumar studying in class 10 cbse in india.I like to compute a much,so my friends suggested the competion gci 2017 to participate.

Hi I am Divyanshu Pandey from New Delhi India.I am class 12 student here 17 Years of age and I am into coding and technology and would be very glad to work with LibreHealth.

Hey! I’m Elijah Bennett, a high school sophomore that lives in Atlanta.

I love computer science and I first started programming when I was around 13, I enjoy coding in HTML and CSS an just an overall fan of open source software! I’ve worked on a few different languages, JS, HTML, CSS, Java, , and various other minor (kiddie) languages such as Alice and Scratch. I’m also a big fan of software and engineering (Machine Learning). I think Machine Learning has tons of uses right now, and in the future. I hope I can code tons of things in the coming months.

Hi! I am Tan Yan Zhou or you can call me George :slight_smile: I 17 years old and in the final year of Junior College education in Singapore. I picked up Computer Science last year and also participated in GCI then when I was totally new. Now I have picked up a couple of skills and knowledge in Computing Science amidst my hectic student-athlete lifestyle. I focus mainly in Python but have basic understanding in HTML and C++. Looking forward to more experiences here at LibreHealth!

I’m Suraj Kr Das. I’m just 15 years old. I’m studying in Daffodils School of education , Bijapur , Karnataka , India. I have completed HTML Course and working on other courses also. I like C.Sc too much from my childhood and when I came to know about GCI , I just registered myself and started do as many task i can do so. If any grammar mistakes is there , please forget it.

Hello everyone, I am Khanh, you can call me Kay, a highschooler from South Vietnam. I’m completely a beginner to programming. I only knew and got interested to it from a friend of mine, who is an IT-majored student. He introduced me to Google Code-in, and I’m totally impressed. I want to start with beginner tasks so that leads me to this LibreHealth task. Hopefully I can have a great time working with LibreHealth throughout my time in GCI 2017.

Hi My name is Abhijith Santhosh ,I’m a participant of Google Code-in 2017-2018.I’m from India and I am 14 years old.Right now my favourite programming language is Swift and Since I’m 14 I’m busy with school stuff but still I’m interested in this competition.

Thank you.

Hi, My name is Nilay Laddha, I am from Gujarat, India. I am participating for the first time in GCI and i’m quiet excited about it.I am highly interested in programming in python. Also I can do some programming with C++.

Hello everyone, my name is Nathaniel from Ontario, I am excited to join the LibreHealth community because I love anything to do with health. I am not very good at coding, but I have a little experience because I learnt the basics of coding when I was in the fourth grade.

hi.I am sivashankar of class 10 studying in the titan school which is loacated in hosur.i got to know about coding by my friends.i love to code.this is the first year i am participating in the contest and i think i will enjoy throughout the contest.

I’m Kishore from Tamilnadu in India . Iam Studying class9 . I love computer science and i love coding . As I had more experience with technology I had more experience with it.

Hi ,Iam Giri Shankar. Iam a high school student,This is my first task in Google Code in .I got to know about this GCi by my friends. I like playing football and cricket.I know some basics of coding like html.My ambition is to contribute to researches.I like coding.I am studying in Maharishi Vidya Mandir ,Hosur.

My name is Rohin Adunuri. I am a 8th grader at Mills Park Middle School in Cary NC.I am 13 years old I like doing eclipse javascript java and playing csgo.

Hi, My name id Mateus, and I I Brazilian.

I used to live in the city of Curitiba until 2015, when we had to move to India. From there on I’ve been studying at Stonehill international school in the city of Bangalore. When living here I met a lot of people from different nations, and learned a bit about their culture. I love to play Soccer, and my Favorite team is Flamengo. I joined the google code-in after a teacher of mine recommended to do so, and from there on I’ve been trying to do some tasks.

Hi! I am Sagnik Banerjee and I study in Zydus School for Excellence Ahmedabad. I am an Indian by nationality. Well so my interests are many and varied. I love programming,I LOVE reading all sorts of books. I am also extremely interested in Chemistry and Palaentology and also in publishing short Science Fiction stories in our school magazine. I forgot to tell, I am in 8th standard. I participated in the GCI to know more about the various open source softwares.

My name is Mehroz Mehboob and I am from Pakistan. I am a participant in Google Code-In 2017-2018. I have a huge interest in automobiles and spear most of my time searching for them to increase my knowledge. Some of my hobbies are playing cricket in the free time and listening to music.