Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi,I am Vinoth Kumar.I am doing my 9th grade and I am from India.Now I am a participant in Google Code In.I am interested in computer science and science.And I am a sportsman.My aim is to become a Robotic Engineer.I some to code a liitle things.But I will learn from this.I will do my level best here and contribute to Libre health

1 Like

Hi this is Shridhar Iyer from Mumbai, India. I am a student of ninth grade and study in school. I have learnt a bit of coding in java and i am going to pursue Software Engineering after Graduation. Well , have a nice day!

Hello, My Name Is Dhvanan Kotecha. I Am a Participant of Google Code-In Contest 2017-2018. Very Frankly I dont know much about this Community. As of Medicinal Science is not my Field of Interest. I can Help Community Members in terms of Coding or Web Development Issues .

Regards… Have A Great Day Ahead

Greetings to all. Hello!!! My name is Hritik Singh and I am a student of class 11th in I live in country of the world largest population India so I am basically football lover and also have great interest in coding such as C++ and HTML. So I am basically telling you all about me because because I participated in Google code in program. Thank you all.

Hello!!!eveyone My name is Lakshit sharma and I am a student of class 11th . I am an Indian. i love c++ programming and i am new to it. I love playing sports specifically badminton , it one of my favourite sport and i love it . i have participated in the google code in contest 2017-2018. thank you!!!

Hello everyone!! I am KANHAIYA VARSHNEY from Delhi, India. I am a high school student. I am participating in GCI for the first time. I am good at academics and just started learning coding. Thank you!!

Hi my name is Sanket Doddabendigere I’m from the US in Virginia, and I’m in eight grade. This my first time doing GCI, and I hope I enjoy it, and I just really want a T-shirt. I love technology and engineering. I built a homemade crossbow without help, and I can code in 5 different programming languages, and I love football, and soccer, listening to music.

Hope you all enjoy GCI!!!

Hey everyone - My name is Nora, and like everyone else, I’m participating in Google Code-In in 2017-18. I’m enrolled in AP Comp Sci A at my school right now and it’s my favorite class by far. I really like Librehealth because I’m super interested in majoring in computer science, but getting involved with a medical company post-graduation. I worked at AbbVie, Inc. over the summer and it was an amazing experience to know I was helping others with my work behind a computer screen.

When I’m not in school or doing homework, I love running (I’m a state qualifier in cross country and hope to be this coming track season as well) and am involved in a health and wellness initiative at my school as well!

hi I am Adithya.Ranjith and i am a participant of the google code-in 2017-18 .I am a student in texas at willow wood junior high school. I study in the 8th grade .my hobbies are wave boarding and playing soccer ,I am not too good at it though .I also like making things . Looking forward to doing more tasks with librehealth.org my username is adi33

Hello,I Am Karan From India.I Am A Participant Of Google COde 2017-2018.I Am Intrested In Artificial Intelligence And Cyber Security.My Hobby Is Programming.I Love TO Code.I Love C/C++/Java/PHP/Python And HTML.I Am Currently Using Raspberry Pi.

Hi My Name is Colvyn H

I am interested in Health and medical sciences.

hi,I am ram kumar. a participant of google code In 2017-2018. I like programming and solving algorithms. i not learnt a lot coding i know c and c++ very well i just want to know about libre heath and it is working USERNAME ramkumar

Hi!!Im Arvind SN.Im currently studying in class 10 CBSE is hosur.I fond of computing.This my first task in gci 17.I got to know bout this contest by my friends…

Hi everyone I’m in the 8th grade and my name is Zachary Seymour. One thing about me is that I’m a redhead. I like working with computers and researching future technology. I live in Arizona and, want to go to ASU. My favorite color is red and my dream car is a 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302. I want to become a computer engineer. Here I’m hoping to learn more about coding and open source.

Hello! I am Kailey, a middle school student from Arizona. I enjoy dancing which I have been doing for 11 years. I also enjoy spending time with my friends, family, and 2 dogs.

Hey Everyone I’m Taya! I am a middle school student in the state of Arizona. Soccer and singing are my hobbies. Family band friends mean everything to me. I love my pets and everyday I play with them until we are all exhausted.

Hi My name Aalla Yogi iam from India I got to know about google codein by my family members they encouraged me to join and register to google code in and complete the task iam beginner So Bala what are your task in Google codein which you are currently doing and I hope you have good luck and approved by the mentor. Thank you

Hi everyone, my name is Nicky and I’m from Singapore. I am very excited to be part of librehealth as I am interested in both technology and medicine. I am currently in college and learning computing and programming. My hobby is to produce electronic music on various digital audio workstations and I usually post my creations on soundcloud @eeek_meek.

Hi, my name is Emily and I enjoy learning. I came to google code-in to learn more about computers considering their importance today. Currently I’m a beginner at python but hope to be fluent at multiple computer languages after lots of hard work and practice. I’m also very interested in medicine and science. I love to understand how things work and using that knowledge to help others. It’s great to meet you and I’m looking forward to learning more about LibreHealth. :smile: