Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi there! My name is Nick and I am a participant in Google Code in. I enjoy programming, and am interested in building consumer applications.

Hi! My name is Nishitha and I’m a junior from San Ramon, California. I’m relatively new to programming and have taken the AP Comp Sci course at my school. I’m very familiar with Java and I have some experience with Python , JavaScript, and HTML. Looking forward to this experience :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. My Name is Promit. I am 16 years old living in Bangladesh. I have keen interest in Computer, IT and Programming related stuffs. I really like playing video games. I am a participant of the Google Code In program 2017-2018. I came to know about this program while browsing the internet and it interested me since it is related with my hobbies. So I participated as soon as I could. After participating I chose the Become a part of the Community task by LibreHealth as my first task. That’s how I got to know LibreHealth. Looking forward to working with Librehealth. I hope I introduced my self pretty well to the mentors. Thank you!

Hello my name is Jahangir, im a participant of the GCI 2017. As i was going through the tasks LibreHealth caught my eyes and im really interested in programming and health i took the task. Furthermore im a student of programming and my extra subject is Medical this program will enhance my knowledge and understanding. Thank You for both my Github and chat username is : JahangirHyder

hey everybody, i am nishit from india

i have been always into programming but bcz of heavy study load i didnt had any time to learn any language but thats what universities are for. i am looking forward to learn and study computer science and the things i really want to develop are the methods of machine learning and wanna be key in the development of next generation artificial intelligence. i am intrested in biomechanics and sure would like to do a minor cource in uni.

i believe machines can help in improvmment of our healthcare but i dont know anything so i would not like to make hollow dreams

thanks for reading, if you want drop a hi :blush:

Hi, I am Harish. I am a grade 8 student from India. I am learning fundamentals of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Apart from it I love to do cook fried rice. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

My name is Utkarsh Modgil and I am participating in Google Code-In 2017! I have a deep passion for coding, and along the way I have learned a few languages with the help of websites and videos. Some languages that I am familiar are, HTML, CSS, Javascript and Java. Apart from my passion for coding, I also hope to pursue my career in the medical field which is what drew me into this organization. Some of my hobbies include traveling, reading, and of course, coding. This is my first year trying GCI and I hope to learn a lot from it. Thanks!

Hello! My name is Avani Sharma. I am sixteen years old and am a high school student in grade 11. I am aspiring to pursue a career in Medical Sciences. My interest in code started when I was ten years old and I hope to merge my aspiration along with my hobby some day.

Hello! My name is Ashley and I’m doing Google Code-In for the third year currently. I’m a high school student in Singapore and I hope to expand my knowledge through this competition. Looking forward to working with Librehealth! :smile:

1 Like

Hey there, my name is Tushar. I know programming languages like C++, Java and a bit of Python. On a deeper level I’m into open source softwares. I would like to tell the community that Google Code-In has led me into discovering many new organizations and that brings me here.

I am Kunal and I am currently 14 years old and have 2 cloud-based tech start-ups. They are

KStar.in

Compacademy.in

KStar is a web development tool which focuses on people who lack online presence and helps them get online and make a website or online store using it for free. It is live and running. It caters to a number of businesses. It can be found at KStar.in

Compacademy is an educational cloud-based startup which aims to get the best tech knowledge to all. It is currently still searching for teachers to add content to its database. However, technology wise it is quite complete. It can be found at compacademy.in

I have also been involved with Artificial intelligence and machine learning. I like to participate as an ethical hacker. In 2017 along with a team, I successfully achieved the first prize at the ethical hacking championship held under techradiance’17 IIT Bombay.

What always motivates me is the love to innovate.

I am Prasanna and I am 14 years old. Iam studying in grade 9 in India Iam aspiring to pursue my career in Robotics.I like tech and computing.I know to code html Currently I have great interest in learning how to code use java,C++,Python.I like Physics,chemistry and Math a lot.The most I love is to learn coding.I also like playing football a lot.My favorite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo.This is my first year in the Google Code In.I’m glad that we have such a platform to communicate with various people and organizations all over the world.My aim is to join IIT and learn Robotics

I’m toby and I am 14 years old. I enjoy programming Games and Applications for Android Devices in Java and I also like solving mathematical problems in Python (E.g. Project Euler, Advent of Code) and I have also tried HTML, CSS, JavaScript and a bit of SQL. My favourite subjects are English, Maths, Tech, Chemistry and Computing. I enjoy playing sports also, my favourites being Rugby and Hockey. I would like to help to create AI and Androids.

Hello, I am Tanvi, an 11th grade student from India. I am very much new to programming, but I chose to contribute for LibreHealth because its something related to the medical sector. Looking forward for a great time with LibreHealth, and best of luck for all the GCI participants. Thank you.

Hello, My Name is Aditya Bhinge. I am here from Google Code In 2017-18. This year I am participating in This Event. I am Interested In Coding so I decided To Participate in this Competition.I hope to expand my knowledge of Open Source.I am from India. My Hobbies are cricket, playing chess, photography etc…,. Well, I Think I can Learn Something from This Competition.

Hello, my name is aman singh and i am participating in this years google code in contest.My hobbies are to play football, cricket and read books.

Hi, My name is Ritesh Sharma. I’m Indian and 16yrs old. I am new to coding. I am familiar with few web designing languages such HTML and CSS . Currently i am working on C++ and Java. I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018.

Hey There, My name is Aditya Nair, and I am a freshman in high school in NC. I love to program and build computers. I also like to play and watch tennis, as well as hang out with my friends. My dream job is to work at Google.

Hi I am Tanmay Sharma from India ,I study in grade 11 and love programming .I am learning C++ as of now .This is my first time on GCI as well as my first time in a coding competition.I would like to learn machine learning as it is the first step to making AI systems

Hi im gajin. Im just doing this task to get the google codein shirt. I need 3 tasks but every other tasks seems to require me to know some basic java programming or install a programme that nvr seems to work. This is my second beginner task hurray…that is if this task gets approved. Pls help me get a shirt :frowning:
A man without his shirt is just a naked man.