Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi my name is Bhavya and I am a high school student in Australia. I am really exited for LibreHealth as I love Technology and Medicine.

Hello! My name is Drshika and I am currently a high school sophomore in the Chicago-land area. My computer science teacher introduced me to google Code-in and Librehealth caught my eye because it seems like a cool blend of computer science and medicine. On my free time I like to read, learn something coding related and music. I can’t wait to explore the opportunities that Librehealth and Google Code-in have to offer!

Hi my name is Oviya Sivanesan, I am currently in grade 9 and I thought google code in would be a fun way for me to try out coding and get better at it.

Great! Will you be in vizag this sankranthi?

Hi! I am Nahomi Gonzalez, I am a 15 year old student, I like to do prgramming stuff. I also like the medicine topic, so thats the reason I decided to put my interest in LibreHealth . I am anxious about contribute in this organization, and learn more. I love coding , thats my hobbie , an it feels good to help others by your knowledge.

Hello Community, My name is Balakumaran Selvaraji from India currently studying in school. Luckily, I got to know about Google Code-In 2017 from my teachers and I am glad that this would be useful.

Thanks again.

Yours, Balakumaran

Hi Im Adnan and I am a student in 10th grade.I am decent in graphic designing and sketching designs.I also can do html and css programming.I like to make animated designs on Photoshop and also to make nice video edits.I am too paricipating in Google Code-In 2017!Thank you!

My name is Vedanth and I am a programmer. I am keenly interested in we development and GCI provides the right platform for it. I am a novice in HTML,CSS and Javascript. I am looking forward to complete more tasks in LibreHealth

Hi My Name is Jyotiraditya Arora. I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018. I live in New Delhi. and i study in Delhi Pubic School, Sonepat. I am of 16 years old.

Hi there everyone, My name is Aastha and I am 13 years old. I lived in USA for 12 years, but moved to India one year ago. I love typing, coding, and anything related to computers. I have even created 2 websites on my own. Some of my other hobbies are reading, baking, surfing the net, watching videos on YouTube, watching movies, hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family, eating sweet things, traveling,playing soccer, and annoying my little sister😋.

1 Like

Hi my name is Rishabh,

I am from India,Bangalore.I have claimed this task to become a community member here.In the previous task i had claimed from CCExtractor Developement. In the task I had to make 10 logo sketch’s for their company it took me 2 days to compelete. While doing this there where lot of ideas in me.I drew them too.But the problem was I had made the wrong design. So i had to do it all over again. Overall it was a nice experience working them.I look forward in working with you guys too.Thank you!

Greetings! My name is Paritosh Kakkar. I having been participating in GCI for the third time. This is really fun and the best way to utilize my winter vacations. I was randomly searching for tasks and then I got across this one. I like being social and talking to people so I was drawn towards this task. Hope my experience keeps on polishing. Looking forward to work with you all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi my name is abhiram

1 Like

Hi, my name is Om Singh, I am a student studying in Jabalpur,Madhya Pradesh, India. I am interested in becoming a programmer and I have been studying computer languages since the age of 12 .So far I have managed to learn C,C++,JAVA and (a little)Python.

1 Like

Hi My Name Is Syed Qasim Raza I’m From Pakistan.I am 15 and I have been coding since 12 i learnt everything myself and help from the internet and other sources.I found out that about the google code-in 2017 contest through my sister and i thought it’d be a good way to learn new things.

Hello! I am Vishwas Adiga from India, and this is my first time at GCI. I love coding and algorithms, and also UI and graphic design. I’m currently 16 years old, and have been coding since I was 14.

The concept of open source never ceases to amaze and interest me, for it is definitely the future of software. I’ve been trying to contribute to open source projects and organisations, with GCI being the first of the major ones.

I love to code in Java, and also enjoy JavaScript for web related tasks. I hope to have a great time at Google Code In 2017, and learn something new!

Cheers

Hi! My name is Sakshi and this is my first time participating in GCI. I am 13 years old. My hobbies include sketching and building things like legos, furniture, and in general diys. I also like to program. I know the basics of HTML and CSS, but I would like to be an expert at it if I can. I would also like to learn javascript.

Heya! My name is Rudresh Vijayakumar and i love coding! I am participating in GCI for the first time. I am 14 years old and have been fascinated with technology that has been related to medicine for a long time. I love to code on Python and am currently learning Java and C++(This is all in my free time btw). I am participating to get a taste of the world of programming and learn about other people like me!

Hello, my name is Greg and I am currently a senior in high school. I enjoy playing sports such as baseball and soccer and love to do math and science in school. While I don’t have much experience with coding, I do know a bit of Python. I hope to eventually learn more programming languages as I go on to study computer engineering in college.

Hi, my name is Sonali and I am just learning how to code. I find coding interesting and I hope that in the future I will be able to code. I enjoy playing sports and i love swimming. In school I like math and science. I hope that I learn to code in the future.