Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi!

My name is Minchan and I was born in South Korea but now live in Meaford, Ontario in Canada. I’m going to admit I’m don’t have much experience in coding/programming other than a computer programming class I took in grade 10 but I’m a quick learner and I’m eager to help put LibreHealth as much as I can. While I am not a computer wizard I have various other skills such as leadership, teamwork, commitment, and initiative. I’ve acquired all these skills from the numerous amounts of extracurriculars I am involved in, including volleyball (captain), basketball, track and field, lifeguarding, tech help at a local library, youth group leader, etc…

Looking forward to participate in the #GCI !

Hello,

My name is Abhinav and I’m a high school sophomore. I’m a beginner in programming, and since their are limited opportunities in my area I want to learn through this event. Some of my hobbies are chess, biking, trivia, and running.

Hello,my name is Asher and I am 13 years old.I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018.I am a big fan of soccer and I support Real Madrid.I sure am smart and really like to program,but I am still learning how to program.I am in grade 8 and don’t ask me about how it is!I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up, any ideas?

Hello! My name is Alben Antappan and an citizen of India. I have an avid interest in programming, I’m learning Android through udemy courses, I do stuffs in Kali linux ,I’d love to work with arduino When i learnt about the Google Code In Program, i felt so happy where something useful i could work on and adapt it. Thanks and have a great time ahead!

Hi i am Rishabh Shinde here!

I am 13 yrs old and i study in New Horizon Gurukul ,Bangalore ,India. I have claimed this task to become a community member here. In my previous task in CCExtractor Developement I had to make 10 logo designs for their company. It took me 2 days to complete. Overall it was a nice time working with them.I look forward in working with you guys tooo… Thank you Rishabh Shinde

Hey there my name is sujal and I just came to know about google code in 2017-18 then first I wanted to expand my knowledge in coding and software updating and many things which I can come across thanks to GCI for letting us have exposure to software world…I live in India and I am able to access everything easily!:slight_smile:

hi , i am Armaan Verma , a GCI 2017 student

Hi , My name is Rishabh and I am 15 years old. I live in INDIA. I don’t know much about coding but I hoping to learn a little by doing Google Code-in. I picked Librehealth because I am interested in the medical field. thank you

1 Like

hi, My name is Yuvraj Rathore and I’m the participant of Google Code-In 2017-18. A high school senior from India. I’m good at JAVA as we were taught in our school. I like programming and recently I made an application for digital payment but its just a prototype. I like technical stuff and want to learn more about them.I am very thankful to Google for starting this program as it helps us in increasing our interest in coding.#gci

Hello all of you. My self veera Meet living in Gujarat. I am the professor of the school at top level in Ahmadabad also i am good in sports. Thank to google for providing this type of contest. :laughing::grinning:

Hi I am sanjay i am friend of shyam3691277 I heard about you while he was speaking I am very fond of medical science and you Libre health is an organization in which my fovourite tasks are hidden thank you for keeping this organization I like libre health more than any other organizations thank youuuuuuu Libre health

Hi this is sanjay again in front of you I’ve liked libre health and chosen it because it is a organization in which the tasks belong to medical and medicines because I love medicine more than any other subjects so love i like libre health org too.And I like to become a doctor who saves the people with no money but shows only love on their patients.When i become a doctor i will treat my patients friendly and serve them well than any other docs Thank you for seeing this,this is my last message “I Love!Libre Heaaaalthhh”

Hi, my name is Rishabh

I am a participant of this years Google Code-in. Librehealth caught my eye because I am really interested health study’s and the medical field, even though I have experience with first aid and health study’s, I would like to expand my knowledge. Some hobbies I enjoy are: Programming, biking, and as well as playing video games!

Hello everyone, I am Aryan Malhotra. I am 15. I was born in Delhi, India and brought up in Gurugram, India. I study in 10th grade. Currently, I am self learning photoshop and C++. Though physics is my favorite subject my interest in electricity is the most. In my free time I usually prefer reading books or play games mainly multiplayer/online games. I am also learning piano.

Hi,

My name is Aidan Harges and I am currently in ninth grade. I live in New Jersey and am majoring in Computer Science. I don’t have far to much experience with many languages of code, though I do know a good bit of html, and some javascript. Also I am slightly familiar with css. I hope to learn a lot more about coding and programming in the future as I find it very exciting. I am enjoying this Google Code-In contest and thank them and LibreHealth for this opportunity.

My name is Sambhav Jain. I am currently studying in class 11 (science stream). I live in Delhi, India. This is my first time participating in GCI and it has been an awesome experience. I have been working for 1week s now and haven’t been able to research and view even half of the tasks. I have been able to complete 2 tasks till now. And the reason that I was not able to do more tasks was that I had to abort half of my tasks because I didn’t know much 3D building or research and at other times my PC wasn’t able to run the software required.

Hi!I am Ajey Prasand.M I got this contest information from by friends.I am currently studing in 10th CBSE.I live in hosur. I am first participating in GCI.I got very much excited when I got first task completed.I would have done many tasks my computer is in problem where softwares wont install.I have been working 1 week.

I’m Abdullah Mujeeb and this is my very first participation in the Google Code-In contest. I’m 13 years old and currently studying O Levels in my high school. I have a HUGE interest in GAMING because this is what got me into the computer life. I know very little bit of Python at the moment and I am aiming to learn some languages before the next GCI contest. I am hoping to work with LibreHealth as their tasks seem easy to me.

Hello, my name is Anushka Chaudhari and I am a sophomore from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a beginner at coding, but I am familiar with lots of technology-related concepts. I was always quite interested in programming and have been meaning to participate in competitions such as GCI for some time, and now i have!

Hi, my name is Jiayuan. I’m a participant of GCI2017-2018. Librehealth caught my eye since GCI2016-2017 at first because of my interest in programming. I’m currently in my school’s Infocomm Club where we learn about coding and media.