Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hi everyone. I’m Yogesh Bajaj from India. I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-18. It’s my first time in GCI. I’m very much excited for it.

Hi, i am NIKHIL, studying 10th standard. Very busy with my studies. I love to play cricket. First time i am attending this GCI, exited to be part of this community. I love this challenge as this will give me some relax from my hectic exam schedule, whenever i get bored with studies i will start working on solving some of the challenges by google code-In. After my 10th exam i would love to go for a trip for one month to a place where we can see less human crowd and more of nature. I also want to join for football coaching. Whenever i play sports it gives me lots of confidence that i can face anything in life. But i always think it is good to get some encouragement from Indian government for sports person, this will help many sports persons who are completely dedicated their life to sports. I always try to help my friend who are under exam stress. During my holidays i want to help my father in his business.

Hello there folks,

You can call me Maneesh or Manoj either way you like. This is the first time I am attending GCI and I am so excited to see all the tasks. I hope I atleast would be eligible to Win a T-Shirt. I am just 16 and I am self learned programmer. I am yet not a professional and skilled programmer but trying my best to become one. I am focusing on Artificial-Intelligence(AI) and robotics because I really love them. In the future I want to work in Google and develop my knowledge and also share mine. I hope this is going to be a great experience and wish every other contestants Good Luck.

---Maneesh Pradeep

Hi !!! I’m Rishi.R currently studying in class 10. I got to know about the Google code in program from one of my school teacher. I don’t know much about coding. But I would love to try it out by learning it. I would love to make my contribution towards open source websites…

hi , i am a student of google code in . i really like to code and have fun in coding . i got inspired byb tanmay bakshi . its really nice that i am finishing my first task . i thank google for this opportunity . thanks google .

Hello,my name is Pranav and I’m from India. I really love computers and technology and i like coding. I’d like to become a software engineer. I am also really interested in gaming and it would be great if i could work in the gaming industry. This is my first time Participating in google code in, I think it’s going to be great!

Hello everybody! I’m Ishaan, an Indian student of class 9. I am here because I have participated in the Google Code In 2017-18. I hope to expand my knowledge during GCI 2017. I am new to all this. I don’y much in the field of coding, but, it does amuse me. I have always had the feeling in me that even I want to learn to code. At present, as a beginner, I am learning Java. It is very interesting. More interesting is to imagine how interesting other languages would be. I have only this much to tell as of now.

Thank You!

Hello, I am Azman Karim and I am participating in google Code-In 2017-2018. I am a 9th grade student in Karachi, Pakistan. I am very interested in sports and programming and wish to develop my skills through this. LibreHealth caught my eye as I am very keen to learn about stuff that includes programming and coding. I started to learn JavaScript at the age of 9 and today I am experienced in 4 different programming languages. Thankyou, I hope my my this is a great experience.

Hello, My name is Venkat Dornadula, I am a sophomore (10th) at Benicia High School in California, and my teacher introduced GCI as an assignment and extra credit. He said it is not too hard and there are beginner tasks available if you are having a tough time. I looking forward to being challenged and have a good time. Also, some of my interests are making learning new technology and building robots, I am more the hands-on guy, I know how to code a good amount, but like to the feeling of doing the wiring and so on.

Hi, my name is Aditya Sangole from Plano, Texas, I am a participant of the Google Code-In program of 2017-2018. Thereason I am here today at Librehealth is because this seemed like a simple and innocuous task to complete since I am just a beginner, I am interested in programming and coding using JavaScript, Python, etc. inside OpenSource. My hobbies are, basketball, programming, and watching YouTube. I’m looking forward to working with Librehealth.org!!! My GitHub and Librehealth Usernames are ExplosionitEpic, looking forward to this chat and my learning experience at GitHub/GitLab!!!

Hi,

I am Ahnaf Wahab and I’m thirteen. I read In grade seven. I love coding and medical fields. I love doing social works and helping people. I am a martial artist. Librehealth attracted my eyes in Google Code in because I love medical and IT fields. I love to play games. My favorite games are Roblox and Minecraft. One of my dreams is to develop my own game.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey guys! My name is Hussain Arif, and it’s my dream to become a software developer. I’m one of the most ambitious and determined students in my school and in the computer department, I have a strong passion for game development and server-side programming. I currently program in Java, C++ , C# and Javascript. Pakistan is my residing country and I’m 15 years old. Nice meeting you all! Finally, I would like to thank the GCI community for being really helpful and kind :slight_smile:

Hi Sai, I am Benoy Chowdhury from Los Angeles. I was born in Vizag (Karasa). I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work / focus.

Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Benoy

Hi, I’m Sethu Senthil a high school freshman from NJ participating in the Google Code-In 2017-2018 program. I should be studying from my mid-terms but screw that for now!

First off, I am a web developer, I am fluent in HTML, CSS, and JS. I’m also familiar with popular frontend and backend frameworks such as Bootstrap, now discontinued MLD and, currently learning node js.

I’m always working on new projects most of them that I decide not to make public for some stupid reasons and the lack of time after school started. You can find some projects that I have already published at my website sethusenthil.github.io. Ok now back to my midterms…

1 Like

Hi, my name is Tharun Sekar. I am an 8th grader from Texas. I was always interested in engineering, but I also wanted to do medical too, so I thought why not do both. I like to play soccer, I like to code and program, I am a black belt in taekwondo, and I like to spend time with my friends and family. My username for both is tharun_sekar5.

1 Like

What high school do you go to? I may need some help would you like to advise me? Thanks.

Hi, I am Avika Patel, a high school student participating in the Google Code-In 2017-2018. I am super excited to join the LibreHealth community as I love programming for social benefits! When I’m not coding away, I love to play tennis and read.

Hi, I’m Anish Patel, I’m an 8th grader and am a participant of Goode Code-in! I am excited about Librehealth and also enjoy participating in other community organizations that are academic and exciting. Other things I enjoy are soccer and math.

Nice work … Look forward to your work in the remaining portion of the competition

Hello, my name is Sumedh Kane I am a HighSchool freshman in Maryland, USA. I taught myself HTML in fifth grade and recently started learning ruby. I know some javascrips and CSS as well. My mother is an architect and my father is an engineer. My grandfather has a doctorate in Atomic and Nuclear Sciences.