What are the current needs to expand the education project?

@r0bby @teryhill @tony @yehster

None of those combinations work. I’m trying to demonstrate the utility of this EHR to the outside world so I need to have a working patient portal. Please, can SOMEONE go to Jimmy Jennings record and see why the portal can’t be accessed. It generates the URL, the username and passphrase but never works

@r0bby can you separate the nhanes site from the other sites and make it stand alone.

I had it set up that way – I’ll do it again.

@r0bby @teryhill @yehster @tony

Please do let us know when the NHANES site is set up and what the URL is. Thanks

Tag Robby pls. I’m out of town.

Tony McCormick Medical Information Integration

Please be aware that e-mail communication can be intercepted in transmission or misdirected. Please consider communicating any sensitive information by telephone. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately with a copy to hipaa-security@mrsb-ltd.com and destroy this message.

@r0bby @teryhill

Any progress with straightening out the correct URL for the NHANES version of LibreHealth?

I’ll handle it today – I have a list of stuff that needs to be done for LibreHealth. I’m not paid to work on LibreHealth currently.

I am sure that some of the LibreHealth guys will take over the project.

I’m fine doing it – just stating that it’s not 24/7 support availability :slight_smile:

I have split out the Educational EHR and NHANES instance:

The following redirects exist:

https://nhanes.librehealth.io/patient_portal gives 404 error.

oh… that’s because i based it off of the stable branch.

Easy fix.

Okay then I am not sure that @rhoyt wants to be using the old portal code.

easy fix as I said. :grinning:

@teryhill Configured – NHANES uses the development version – or whatever version was currently used…Educational EHR uses the stable release.

@r0bby @teryhill @yehster @tony

I guess I am confused. When I accessed the educational version it did not have the NHANES patients included. The educational version MUST have NHANES patients included for teaching, etc. You can’t teach without patient data

That makes since, I think that we have been under the impression that the NHANES install was something different from the general educational sites.

What we need is a baseline EDU setup that includes NHANES data and can be “cloned” for each new University and reset each semester for the new students.

That sound right @rhoyt ?

@tony @teryhill @yehster @r0bby

You raise an important point. There probably should be an empty educational version, in case a university wants to do something different. I suspect most will want the 9600 NHANES patient version and we will probably teach from that version. The portal now works !! I think the problem is solved for me, in terms of a working model to show instructors

It is too early to know if we need an analytical/research version. For example, Harvard combined multiple NHANES periods and shares this 41,000 patient database with the public. For more serious analytics and research, the greater patient database would be better. From my surveys though, most instructors thought 9600 patients was fine.

1 Like

Let me know what ya need by making a ticket here when you’re ready with details of what ya want me to do…

@r0bby

Thanks a bunch. You gave me what I need short term, i.e. EHR populated with NHANES data with a working portal.

I’ll be reaching out to a lot of people regarding possible partnerships and grants once Kevin has finished the enhancements. The AMA has funded several projects that involved EHR innovations so they might be a partner. I saw today that NYU had several mock patient practices for students based on synthetic as well as NHANES data (also funded by the AMA). What if their ambulatory practices were housed in an actual EHR??

1 Like