Second (Phase 2) GSoC 2019 Evaluations due 26 July at 1800 UTC

Per the GSoC 2019 Timeline, the window period to submit student/mentor phase 2 evaluations has opened. Sign in to your Summer of Code Dashbord to complete your evaluation as soon as humanly possible.

The questions can be found here. You have until 26 July at 1800 UTC to complete this. Both students and mentors are required to complete evaluations. Please have them completed no later than 1800 UTC on 24 July, which is 48 hours before the official deadline, if you do not have them done by this time, expect gentle prodding.

Students: You are required to complete these, please do so. I will pester you if you do not.

Mentors: You too are required to do it, and the consequences if you fail to submit your evaluation, it affects the organization as a whole. Please complete them, if you are unable to, have a backup or ping @sunbiz, @judywawira, or myself with what you’d like us to say and we will do it on your behalf.

2 Likes

@sunbiz, @ivange94 – a friendly reminder that the deadline that we set internally has come and gone and we are now approaching the GSoC hard deadline, which is less than 24hrs away.

I’ve spent a few hours yesterday and another 4-5 hrs today trying to see how much work was done by the student. I am disappointed with the progress that has been made. I also haven’t seen many questions/discussions about the design choices that were made by the student.

I agree on the discussion bit. I have asked a couple of questions on the forum and chat as well. And I am yet to get a response on that. Is there any way we could have a voice chat on google hangouts or something. That would pace things a lot. But I am not sure about the GSoC rules on that.

Everything must happen in the open.

This topic was automatically closed after 39 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.