Second (Phase 2) GSoC 2017 Evaluations due 28 July at 1600 UTC

Per the GSoC 2017 Timeline, the window period to submit student/mentor evaluations has opened. Sign into your Summer of Code Dashbord to complete your evaluation as soon as humanly possible.

The questions can be found here. You have until 28 July at 1600 UTC to complete this. Both students and mentors are required to complete evaluations. Please have them completed no later than 1600 UTC on 26 July, if you do not have them done by this time, expect gentle prodding.

Students: You are required to complete these, please do so. I will pester you if you do not.

Mentors: You too are required to do it, and the consequences if you fail affect the organization as a whole. Please complete them, if you are unable to, have a backup or ping @sunbiz, @downey, or myself with what you’d like us to say and we will do it on your behalf.

1 Like

FYI, @r0bby will be on vacation so please ping me with any questions or concerns with the evaluation process.

Let’s all strive to get this done as soon as we can so our friends at Google don’t have to stress about us. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

I’m available until 26 July when I take off from JFK – until then you can ask me…I’m around otherwise but would prefer to not be bothered from July 26-Aug 1…and even on Aug 1 – I need sleep.

We’re already half-way complete, wow!

Thanks to both students & GSoC @mentors who have already completed the evaluations! For those of you who have yet to do so, you know what to do. :wink:

@mentors, @GSoC2017Students, Thank you so much – we are 100% done!

FYI: All of our evaluations have been completed. Thank you!

1 Like