Project: Incorporate reporting workflow into Radiology

Many links are not working now.

After adding the patient, the flow should go from counter to the radiologist. And radiologist login should show an entry with the patient id and details.

After taking the X_ray, the radiologist will upload the pic or scanned pic and click on next.

Now in many countries, the person who clicks the X-ray and the person who makes the report are different. In that scenario, the image will be saved and go to the console of actual radiologist who will make the report.

https://radiology.librehealth.io/lh-toolkit/module/radiology/ohif.htm

Here in the above link this can be the page for the radiologist login.

Now , if radiologist click on Claim study, which is currently not working. Two simultaneous window will show up. One for Original X-ray and another for any anomaly detected X-ray with red circle which will be generated by my backend application. Then radiologist makes the diagnosis and submit. And then user will be able to view the report.

This report view section must be visible to all , receptionist, radiologist and patient.

I cannot see any section where user gets a report in the html and can be downloaded in pdf format. The second part will be implemented there.

All of this needs to be in your proposal, not here. If it doesn’t exist in your proposal, it doesn’t exist period.

I thought this workflow will be ready before i implement my AI solution. As this is not ready, I have a question here. Will i need to implement the entire workflow like login and UI? I have only proposed to add some intelligent features over the original system assuming the original system will be ready before that. I am not very good with UI as my artistic side sucks.

yeah, one of the things is that the OHIFViewer doesn’t actually check if the user is logged in, nor does it check if the user has the proper permissions.

This login functionality should be implemented on the entire website via session. I don’t have any experience with this framework currently implemented in librehealth. But i have developed currently deployed website in Django for my college. And complete website has a session. And I have created different groups . In your case, it can be Receptionist, Patients, Radiologist, X-ray Guy groups. A admin used to add user in the groups or remove user from the groups. And the groups had permission access . Based on the group permission, the user used to get permission. There were some portion with the website which did not require any log in. In that case also, an existing session is never an issue. A logout button at top fixes any problem.

It is going to require learning Java.LibreHealth Toolkit is what is used.

You have used Spring Framework i guess?? I know Java. But never worked with any java framework.

time to learn then :slight_smile:

You have used spring framework???

I haven’t touched the code in a longggg time. I maintain the infrastructure and run Google Summer of Code, Outreachy and soon Google Season of Docs if we get accepted.

Do i need to change my proposal? Because originally i submitted the proposal to add some intelligent features in the ready website. Now , It seems you are looking for candidate to build the website.

No, we are (or at least I am) asking you to build an end-to-end solution and show how your proposal will change or augment the current flow. That means wireframes of the UIs and be thorough and show good attention to detail .

Your proposal needs to be detailed – it’s held to a much higher standard than the rest.

The current flow is not complete. Will it be complete before the gsoc implementation takes place? Or I assume the flow of the website and propose

Highly unlikely – you might need to work on it as part of your project. You could fix the bugs, that would be helpful. You have to make a contribution anyways to be accepted.

Ok. I will update the proposal and let you know. And please let me know what framework you are using to build the website. I guess its spring. But please confirm.

Spring MVC framework.

@ivange94 Sir do you have time to look at my proposal before students apply because i want to fix my mistakes.

Kind Regards.

Please don’t use sir/madam.

You can submit drafts, I recommend you do so ASAP.

@Oguzhan – please change the title of your proposal to something saner - other than “LibreHealth GSoC proposal”

2 Likes