The LH Toolkit LibreHealth Toolkit is a software API and user interface component that can be used to create electronic health record systems. A number of projects use lh-toolkit as a framework to store data and import/export data for interoperability testing and compliance.
This project is to implement FHIR bulk data export endpoint into the Web API, so that data within the lh-toolkit can be exported as ndjson files. This can be implemented by integrating the HAPI-FHIR or other approaches within the Toolkit’s Spring Java Framework architecture. The maven integration to integrate HAPI-FHIR is straightforward, and that would enable using its bulk export and FHIR R4 implementation into the Toolkit project.
- Create NDJSON export from the Synthea project for testing/validation.
- Create C-CDA export from the Synthea project for testing/validation.
- Java Spring web framework (critical skill)
- FHIR and REST Web Services (required skill)
- Maven and Gradle (good to have)
@namratanehete and @sunbiz