Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

Thankyou @muarachmann

Kindly let me know if I need to change anything in project abstract or title here because I have modified abstract a little bit.

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6196773883740160

@r0bby @sunbiz @judywawira

I donā€™t think you need to change anything.

1 Like

Thank you @muarachmann @r0bby @sunbiz @judywawira for passing me in GSoC, you all are great mentors. This was all possible because of your guidance & time you invested with me during this program.

I am very much thankful to @muarachmann for guiding me very closely during the program. I want to express my deepest gratitude to you for believing in me. You have been an excellent mentor and a great inspiration for me.

I am very much excited to see the app on play store, I will discuss about building a release app after my MR is merged

Thanks to LibreHealth & Mentors for giving me this wonderful opportunity

3 Likes

@Darshpreet2000 it was a pleasure working with you. Actually I was worried at the beginning cause your were so much pushy but it seemed you were all excited and anxious about GSoC as a whole. You earned it, so take time and enjoy the moment also donā€™t forget to keep building your skills and you are always welcomed to continue your contributions on any of our ongoing projects.

Regards, Mua

1 Like

Ping @r0bby, @sunbiz, @judywawira.

We have a few commit left to be merged for this project that I will be reviewing probably next week and doing some tests with @Darshpreet2000 whom I thank for willing to continue on this and help grow the community.

I wish to open discussion on the way forward for publishing the application to the playstore/app store should everything move smoothly or is there something else you would love to propose? If no, I will see how we can make an apk release before the month runs out. So that they can download the binary and install in their phones (android).

3 Likes

Hi @Darshpreet2000, I would be working on writing the evaluation report of this project. I was referred by Drs. Gichoya & Purkayastha to reach out to you for the further details on this app. So, would it be possible to schedule a short zoom call tomorrow to go over some of the details?

Let me know!

1 Like

Hello @UsmanSattarMD, I have already created GSoC Final Evaluation Report Here you may use it for reference.

Can we have a meeting tomorrow at 5:30 PM IST ?

Hi, I see. Well, I am busy with work till 1 PM EST. Can we do it at 9:30 PM IST?

Okay, 9:30 PM is fine for me.

1 Like

Perfect then. Please feel free to send me the zoom invite on dr.usman23@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi @Darshpreet2000, would you send me the invite or you would like me to do it from my side? Let me know!

I have sent the zoom link just now to your mail

2 Likes

If you could, record it and share here @UsmanSattarMD?

2 Likes

I can make the android signed apk, but do we have play store account for LibreHealth @r0bby ?

Let me know @muarachmann if I have to make it?

I will make one and also a Google Play account.

Will handle this tomorrow.

1 Like

I was thinking of a binary release, with a tag version. Feel free to create one. @r0bby if you can send an invite via email from the gplay console that will be cool

1 Like

We could do that, but weā€™d need to still have a key that we would sign the release with. We could also release to f-droid as well.

I think anyone can deploy that even Dashpreet can do that. If you are worried about resetting or missing. He can share it through Keybase.

Iā€™d rather it be deployed under LibreHealthā€™s account ā€“ I will set things up in a bit.

Sure, feel free to tell me any task if needed