Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

Hi @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira @r0bby I have submitted my proposal for review and made changes as per the discussions above. I would love to hear any feedback from you guys.

Hi mentors, I just developed a basic android app for Patient friendly cost of care as a task prerequisite using kotlin that can fetch data from CSV file. Sorry for the late submission. Here is my repository and some screenshots: GitHub - hasibul-hasan-shuvo/Patient-Friendly-Cost

Let me know it is ok or not and what to do next. I also submitted my proposal in GSoC drafts for your review. Let me know if anything needs to be changed. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thank you and best regards

Shuvo

@muarachmann Should I finalize my proposal if you have viewed my comments & changes on your feedback?

You can continue to update it up until the deadline, even if you finalize i think.

@tazril – I need you to change the title of your proposal on the GSoC website to the title of this project:

“Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care”

@r0bby Yes, I have renamed the proposal’s title as per your instruction.

I am also waiting for the proposal review that I drafted … please I am open for any feedback , I also shared my work, Thank you…

It will be reviewed in due time.

No you did not: Google Summer of Code

I want that to match the project title as described prior.

@r0bby I have done it now, I thought it was the title of my draft proposal (google doc)

1 Like

@muarachmann I have made changes according to your comments in my proposal, Please check if everything is correct now.

Can you stop doing this, please?

What to stop doing??

Asking us repeatedly and back to back mind you-- The people you need to impress aren’t @muarachmann and myself. We’re not going to make the decision to select you or not.

We get busy. GSoC isn’t our fulltime job.

Okay, but you can surely guide me to have a good proposal.

I will not ask again

You’re doing it almost daily.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, I just wanted to submit my best.

We appreciate your enthusiasm but take it easy!

Hi @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira @r0bby I did submit my proposal for review 2 days back but I haven’t yet heard anything from you. Can you please have a look at it and give me a feedback so that I can make any last minute changes if required ?