Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

It’s not neccessary that he would require data for all 10 hospitals. What if the user changes his location frequently. Also, user might have a preference for a hospital far away for him. In this case, storing 10 hospitals data won’t be a good option. We should give him the flexibility of choosing hospitals of his choice.

@tazril It was just an example , if user has changed location then app will again download nearby hospital’s CDM.

By using Google Maps API we can see nearby hospital upto 50 Km from user location

1 Like

@r0bby @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira

I have updated my proposal now. I have included how we can use Github to store CDM and can get from App.

Please give review of my draft proposal, I am open for any feedback

Thanks

Did you also revise your timeline with the new dates?

I forgot about this, but I have updated them now.

Please tell if I need to explain anything more in proposal.

Hello @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira

As per our discussion, I have updated my draft proposal. I have also proposed a way to maintain the changeset of CDMs and have suggested significant changes to the android app.

I would love to hear your feedback.

My name is Omkar Rajendra Jori from Pune, Maharashtra, India. I am currently pursuing my Bachelors of Engineering degree in Computer Engineering from Zeal College of engineering and research, Pune.

I have worked on Android and also I worked with Firebase. I am willing to learn new technologies during this program.

I would like to contribute on this project for the community and demonstrate my skill to design and implement features on this project. I believe that you would greatly help me to enhance my skills throughout this program.

Prerequisite :

A prototype mobile application pinging any hospital in the US and fetching the data required and showing it on a mobile application

Screenshots: Screenshot_20200327_155221_com.example.atlanticare|250x500

Link to Code: https://github.com/Omkar-Jori/hospital_data_fetch

Thank you for your time

Sincerely, Omkar Jori.

1 Like

Fetch the data from .csv file and listed using the ListView Description and the Charge list of the Atlanticare Medical Center App working video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VA9GdcED3tlpHPT-u_XfG5m83HDExbR-

I also drafted my proposal. Please give me review of my draft proposal, I am open for any feedback, Thank you

Dear mentors, I am totally interested in this project of yours. I have experience in android app development and web development as well. I would like to contribute for this project.

I am a beginner and would like to contribute in this project of yours as I am totally interested in this idea of yours. Please guide me ahead

Please post to youtube or something.

Read the directions.

App Working Video :

I am patiently waiting for feedback on my proposal.

What did I say about being patient – weeks ago? Saying, “I am patiently waiting for feedback on my proposal” isn’t going to make it happen any quicker.

Okay, I will not say this again, I just don’t want to lose this opportunity that’s why I was eager to know feedback.

It’s Friday, the deadline is Tuesday. You have time.

@Darshpreet2000, @mr.paul, @tazril, I have left reviews on your proposal. We really don’t need to see source code as most of you have done and IMO this occupies lot of space. Just a workflow or diagram is sufficient to tell me how it will work. Remember coding is what you will be doing through out. Adjust your proposal as per my comments… and be ready to submit the final proposal by Tuesday. You guys have been amazing and glad to have interacted with you all. Wishing you all the best. Good Luck!

Cheers, Mua

@muarachmann I haved updated my proposal according to your feedback.

Please tell if anything more needs to be changed

Thanks