Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

@sunbiz Thanks for your feedback, I have updated my proposal now.

1 Like

I also drafted my proposal still i didn’t receive any review ,Sorry for remainding but its a last day of finalizing proposal. i also shared my prerequisite work. Whatever changes you tell me to update in proposal i will do that in no time . Thank you.

Hello @sunbiz Thanks a lot for you valuable feedbacks :slight_smile:

I have updated my proposal.

@sunbiz Thanks for your suggestions, I have made changes accordingly.

@sunbiz @muarachmann @r0bby Do we need to mention about our approach towards the Bonus task in the proposal if we are planning to work on that ?

Folks I think I gave the feedbacks I could. Good luck to everyone :slight_smile: @adarsh_panig feel free to add don’t make your proposal lengthy than it is.

1 Like

@Omkar-Jori I didn’t review your proposal because there was nothing to review in it. Look at all the things that we have discussed in the thread, the POC, the mockups, etc etc. I hope you’ll stick around in the community and strengthen your chances for the next GSoC or other internships

@sunbiz sir I was stuck somewhere due to lock-down so I submitted it yesterday, I know it’s very hard to review at this short time so i did’t get any review. can you please tell me my draft is eligible or not this year for final review

my POC :

Ok thank you sir … Yes I will stick with the community.

yes, i submitted my draft as final proposal

Hi mentors, I have submitted my proposal. Can you please tell me what to do next?

Best regards,

Shuvo

not selected this year but I am happy that I give it a try congrats, to those who got selected learned a lot in POC thank you mentors for your guidance

Stop tagging @mentors please.

Where are the results …

I misread what you wrote. You are still eligible. Your proposal is very lacking through but no decisions were made yet. You are eligible to be selected. We can’t tell anything from this point forward. Even if we select you, the announcement has to come from Google, not us.

There are none. They’re misspelling. Nobody knows if they were selected or not.

actually, i got email by google gsoc that i am not got selected this year

There is literally no way that can happen UNLESS your proof of enrollment was rejected, which we had nothing to do with. We see none of that.

sorry if i said something wrong i don’t know why it’s rejected and i am not here to blame anyone i just come here to thank you guys for guidance and great work you are but i wasn’t knowing the result wasn’t release sorry if i did something wrong

I’m just explaining to tamp down things that results have not been released. We don’t even know how many students we can select yet.

Please use the following thread: Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care