Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

Okay, but you can surely guide me to have a good proposal.

I will not ask again

You’re doing it almost daily.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, I just wanted to submit my best.

We appreciate your enthusiasm but take it easy!

Hi @muarachmann @sunbiz @judywawira @r0bby I did submit my proposal for review 2 days back but I haven’t yet heard anything from you. Can you please have a look at it and give me a feedback so that I can make any last minute changes if required ?

@r0bby sorry for being late i am having some issue here so i cant able to submit POC before forgive me. here is my POC @mentors, @r0bby

please review, thanks

1 Like

@adarsh_panig I hope you’ve seen my comments on your proposal.

1 Like

@sunbiz Thanks for your feedback, I have updated my proposal now.

1 Like

I also drafted my proposal still i didn’t receive any review ,Sorry for remainding but its a last day of finalizing proposal. i also shared my prerequisite work. Whatever changes you tell me to update in proposal i will do that in no time . Thank you.

Hello @sunbiz Thanks a lot for you valuable feedbacks :slight_smile:

I have updated my proposal.

@sunbiz Thanks for your suggestions, I have made changes accordingly.

@sunbiz @muarachmann @r0bby Do we need to mention about our approach towards the Bonus task in the proposal if we are planning to work on that ?

Folks I think I gave the feedbacks I could. Good luck to everyone :slight_smile: @adarsh_panig feel free to add don’t make your proposal lengthy than it is.

1 Like

@Omkar-Jori I didn’t review your proposal because there was nothing to review in it. Look at all the things that we have discussed in the thread, the POC, the mockups, etc etc. I hope you’ll stick around in the community and strengthen your chances for the next GSoC or other internships

@sunbiz sir I was stuck somewhere due to lock-down so I submitted it yesterday, I know it’s very hard to review at this short time so i did’t get any review. can you please tell me my draft is eligible or not this year for final review

my POC :

Ok thank you sir … Yes I will stick with the community.

yes, i submitted my draft as final proposal

Hi mentors, I have submitted my proposal. Can you please tell me what to do next?

Best regards,

Shuvo

not selected this year but I am happy that I give it a try congrats, to those who got selected learned a lot in POC thank you mentors for your guidance