Project: Develop an android/ios mobile application NeoRoo (An integrated mHealth platform to improve nursing care for premature babies)

@Hrishikesh-Bhagwat You can use the attached icon for STS (Skin-to-Skin).

Other icons are pretty standard, you can find them in the material icon library. If not, please ping me and I can help you find them.

@sunbiz please add credits for this icon in the application credits before launching. “Childcare by Aneeque Ahmed from NounProject.com

1 Like

That could be used for the logo too!

@munjal-vandana in the more options page is there a tablet layout? I built it for mobile. In tablet, cards are elongated.

Edit: I have created an alternate UI for tablet by restricting the width. Will be sharing here for feedback.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D52nkKEKqTU2MsLob_dAKo70tEeOBXP2?usp=sharing @munjal-vandana @sunbiz Can you please see these tablet layouts? Also if the colour theme has better alternatives please do tell. I have written code in a way that it can be changed easily.

Also the connection will be managed in the vitals and STS section right? I am almost done with the enrollment flow with the offline persistance strategies needed. Will be making a merge request soon.

Thanks for updating the MRs by fixing the merge conflicts. However, I am still struggling with matching issues and the MRs. Please add Issues that you are working on and link the MRs to those issues.

I have linked the issues with the merge request now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhpqxRrgKusWD6OsBdcEhpiVs7cX1vok/view?usp=sharing

The video for add baby flow.

Reminder about the Weekly Status Report

@sunbiz These are the recordings of the progress made. The mock BLE is also done to show data. Data pulling from ECEB as well as learning resources functionality, bookmarking and downloading to gallery is completed and the learning resources videos are uploaded to the DHIS2 instance and urls are pulled in and shown in app.

1 Like

Another Reminder about the Weekly Status Report

I should not have to track you down. Our expectations were laid out clearly in the beginning.

Your weekly report is due.

Additionally, I am concerned that there is private communication happening.

Since last night (IST) this forum did not load. A white page with “<” symbol was the only thing coming. I even tried across different networks.

2 Likes

Same here, but finally I managed to acmes forum from http://librehealth.io

1 Like

Er - sorry about that. If that occurs again in the future, try again in 5-10 minutes(and then contact me via our chat – it’s rare that both will go down.) – odds are it was during a time when I was updating Discourse.

@Hrishikesh-Bhagwat – Weekly report =)

I had put a message on the chat. The forum was again not loading.

Okay, I just updated Discourse, let me know if you still have issues. It loads weirdly sometimes but it loaded for me.

This week is your last weekly report.

1 Like

Thanks a lot to all the mentors for this wonderful experience. I got to learn a lot. I will continue to work on the project and improve it. This project taught me a lot about open source paradigms and I would love to participate next year as well. Apologies for the late message. I had my exams just after the submission for which I had not studied at all.