Project: Develop a mobile application to help provide financial navigation to patients

Hi can u plz review mine draft proposal also…I need feedback before submitting the final proposal

Stop pestering. It will be reviewed.

Hello. I’m Namitha. I would love to be a part of this project! More of my information is in the Meet and Greet page. Do you have any suggestions on how to get started on the proposal?

Please read the first post. It has instructions.

Hi, am Stephen Chacha i can code using kotlin for the mobile application

Looking forward to your showing us your work on the task pre-requisite and the your proposal.

should i have written a code earlier to show about or i write a proposal on the project mentioned in your organistion?

Read the first post. Everything is there.

Okay. Thank you for your feedback

You are expected to be able to do basic research and read the instructions. If you need excessive guidance on finding information that is available to you in the project description, we view that as a red flag. You simply can’t write your proposal without reading it.

@SatyamSheel why did you submit two proposals for the same project? Withdraw one of them please? Submitting two proposals for the same project does NOT increase your chances.

@r0bby its not two projects its the same one. I just made the changes that you suggested me and then submitted it again.However, i have deleted one of the proposal. I have made the changes that you suggested…waiting for your feedback.

No problem – You applied twice or the same project, which is what I was pointing out.