Project: Create web components for FHIR Resources

@m4kamran, use this topic for discussion about your project on the Forums.

There should be no private messages sent between mentors and yourself. Doing so is not good. You will be evaluated based on your public activity, if it does not happen publicly, it did not happen at all.

1 Like

Thank you! I am really honored to be working under the supervision of @sunbiz and @ivange94.

2 Likes

You should post your weekly blog posts to this topic as well.

1 Like

Last 2 blogposts:

3 Likes

@m4kamran, Could you please provide comments on your next blog post about the existing custom elements that were developed? And a list of the custom elements you are going to work on next?

I would like you to think along these lines - https://medium.com/my-gsoc-diary/prep-for-the-start-of-coding-period-763a04d3be2d and come up with any new elements that are in Maturity Level 3 and 4 among the FHIR resources.

2 Likes

Yes. Absolutely. I will be work on that next.

1 Like

Your blog post is not detailed enough. I would like that you discuss how the code actually works for the components that were written in the last summer. Like you have found, 38 components have been written, but what are the changes in the design pattern that you envision? or demonstrate that you have understood the design pattern.

Also it is very little work, if you were able to implement only 3 new resources this summer. I would expect that you create components for at least 5 FHIR resources, which would mean more than half of all 3/4 level FHIR resources are covered. As well as refactor the existing resources, and implement a proof-of-concept EHR by building upon the existing one - https://gitlab.com/parumenon.pm/lh-toolkit-app

I understand. I will create another blog post discussing the actual code asap. Will also add more resources and create their wireframes as well.

Thanks!

Why not edit the existing one? Remember, future employers will see this :slight_smile: Show you know FHIR and how it works :slight_smile:

Hi. I was curious to see the toolkit app, but the Demo connection is not secure or private.

yeah no problem. I will updated the existing one. Thanks for the heads up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I updated the blogpost. With more detail about the component structure and also updated the resource wireframes. Adding 3 more resources. Slot, Schedule and Appointment Response.

Will update soon about the components that I am working on in my next blogpost.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is better detailed. But i wasn’t able to see the toolkit app Demo…

Hi,

I was able to load the demo. Present at: https://parumenon.pm.gitlab.io/lh-toolkit-app/ username: admin password: Admin123

You can ignore the SSL error. If you are using chrome. You can click on advanced > Proceed to parumenon.pm.gitlab.io.

The demo app should open correctly.

Thank you. It looks like you are making good progress.

1 Like
1 Like

This was good post. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

1 Like

@m4kamran why does you site look so bad esthetically – did we break the google materials piece? @sunbiz

Hi,

@judywawira. I have not made any changes to the demo site yet. It is the same as before.

I am currently working on individual components. I will update the demo when I have completed components for full working resources.

1 Like