Project: Automatic labelling of Radiology Images

Hi @pri2si17, is there any specific guidelines of LibreHealth regarding the text, font and color? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

Hey there,

I can answer this:

The orange: #f59031 – just use our logo – but be sure you also abide by the trademark policy.

There is also a white version, which we use here on the forums.

Hi @r0bby, thanks for your reply. I’m using orange. My POC and final app that I plan to make is in dark theme. Would it be too much if I did the proposal black, white and orange (basically dark themed)?

Actually, I been wanting a dark theme – if you can propose a palette – I’d love it – I’m not the best with this kind of thing.

Sure, I like doing frontend (ever since I learned react😁). I will propose a color palette as well.

This wouldn’t count for GSoC but the point of GSoC is also to get you to help out an Open Source community – it’d definately help :slight_smile:

By the way have you seen:

Seems like it’d be right up your alley based on what you just said.

1 Like

No, I had not seen this. Had a look at it, looked at a few issues(I think I can help). I would love to contribute on the frontend. Will get to work on this after I’m done with the proposal and Docker(I have windows 10 home). I just plan to have as much open source contribution as I can this summer :grinning:

1 Like

I love Docker – but I’m also an infra guy so I see value in it.

1 Like

Hello mentors,

I have uploaded my POC on my Github https://github.com/aish-where-ya/Libre-Health-POC. Please go through my code.

I tried deploying my Flask app on Heroku but my project has a requirement of Tensorflow in requirements.txt which takes up a lot of space. Hence I get an error while deploying on Heroku as

Compiled slug size: 527.3M is too large (max is 500M).

Please can someone suggest a workaround for this tensorflow dependency while deployment.

Hello @pri2si17, Deep Lesion is one of the largest image sets currently available of CT images released from the NIH to help with better accuracy of lesion documentation and diagnosis. It includes over 32,000 lesions from 4000 unique patients. Also the Diabetic Retinopathy dataset It is a very common disease and a leading cause of blindness in adults, it would be really cool if we could add this as well. Can we add these in our proposal? Thank you.

@judywawira @sunbiz can you please see whether we can use these images?

@SinghKislay I guess you can add into your proposal, but add only those things which are achievable. Are you working on your proposal?

Hi @aishwhereya, I will look into the code and revert you. Are you working on your proposal?

Yes @pri2si17 I am working on it right now. Could you please answer the following questions-

1. What kind of datasets will we be working on - Open Source or Libre Health’s dataset ? If Open Source, then should I mention all the research regarding Open Source datasets in my proposal?

2. Should I also mention my research regarding the Deep learning model in my proposal?

Yes to both. We will use open source dataset.

Hello @pri2si17, I have completed my proposal, It took me some time because I was implementing object detection in the POC aswell. I have successfully implemented it. Thank you for your time, If you have any query I’ll try to resolve them asap.

1 Like

Yes, these can be used.

1 Like

hello @pri2si17 @sunbiz @r0bby,
I had submitted the draft proposal on 22nd March and it is yet to be reviewed. Please look into it and suggest any necessary changes. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks

1 Like

Be patient. Don’t pester.

Hello mentors, I have submitted my draft proposal on the GSoC portal. I would love a review of my work before I submit my final proposal.

I have also proposed to use the RSNA Pneumonia Detection Dataset. I would like your opinion about using this dataset of annotated Chest-XRay images. If this dataset cannot be used, I have suggested replacements for this in my proposal. Awaiting your response so that my proposal can be modified accordingly.

1 Like

Hello Mentors, is it I have submitted the proposal and also POC , Please have a look at it