Phase 1 GSoC 2022 Evaluations Due 27 July at 1800 UTC

Per the GSoC 2022 Timeline, the window period to submit the Phase 1 Evaluation student/mentor evaluations has opened. Sign in to your Summer of Code Dashboard to complete your evaluation as soon as humanly possible.

The questions can be found here. You have until 2022-07-29T18:00:00Z to complete this. Both students and mentors are required to complete evaluations. Please have them completed no later than 2022-07-27T18:00:00Z, which is 48 hours before the official deadline, if you do not have them done by this time, expect gentle prodding.

Students: You are not required to complete these but please do so as it helps us know how your experience is going.

Mentors: You are required to do it, and the consequences if you fail to submit your evaluation, affect the organization as a whole with regards to us participating in Google Summer of Code in the future, as well as other consequences. Please complete them, if you are unable to, have a backup or ping @sunbiz, @judywawira, @downey, or myself with what you’d like us to say and we will do it on your behalf.

1 Like

@gsoc2022contributors @sunbiz @judywawira @pri2si17 Evals are due 2022-07-27T18:00:00Z. This is 48 hours before the deadline. Do not make me track you down!

A reminder that mentors are REQUIRED to do evaluations and failure to do them adversely affects our chances of being accepted next year.

@sunbiz @judywawira @pri2si17

Come on folks – we have a deadline of 48 hours prior to the official one. Please abide by them for the final evaluation. I have COVID and I don’t want to have to be chasing you down.

Thank you for doing this! @gsoc2022contributors you are welcome but not required to complete your evaluations.