Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Welcome Medina. Looking forward to see great contributions from you.

1 Like

HI! Iā€™m Hong Zhao from Singapore. Iā€™m 17 this year and just starting to learn coding in Dunman High School. It enjoy playing sports and games in my free time. This is my first google-code in and I hope I can learn more from this experience.

1 Like

@Agentzhao, please say more than just thisā€¦actually introduce yourself.

Hi. Im Chi Hsuan from Singapore Dunman High School. I am 14 this year. This is my first time joining in the Google Code-In with the advice of my school teacher, but definitely not my first in programming. I have participated in the National Primary Games Creation Competition 2015. I have also attended mini lectures at Singaporeā€™s NUS High, NUS and NTU. Hope that this yearā€™s GCI could be a fufilling experience for me too!

1 Like

Hi, Im Vincentius Phillips from a highschool in Indonesia. i am 16 years old and this is the first time im joining the Google Code-In project. i am interested in coding, games, etc. Even though i donā€™t have many experience myself. I hope i can learn a lot from this project

1 Like

Hello!

I am Ashley, a student. I am participating in Google Code-In this year. Itā€™s my second year! I was inspired by the work that the community has done so far. I look forward to see how best I can contribute to openMRS and librehealth. I am glad that I am able to become a part of such a huge open-source community.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Chen Wuyang from Dunman HIgh School. I have learnt C++ and basic and I am very interested in coding. I am in infocomm the CCA.

1 Like

Hi, Im Si Yi from Singapore. I am a 17 year old student studying at Dunman High School. I am interested in a variety of sports. Even though i donā€™t have many experience with coding, I hope i can learn some things from this project!

1 Like

hello, i am sparsh garg from india. i am working with my web development skills these days.

1 Like

hello,i am Andre. Im a student from Indonesia.This is the first time im joining Google Code-ln project.Iā€™m excited for it,because i want to try something new this year.I hope to learn more about Google Code-ln

1 Like

Hi my name is Dinsorean Raul, i am a student from Romania. I like IT and all things about tehnology. I want to be a great programmer . I like the games same , graphics , photoshop projects and any others things about graphics. I want to know more in this domain. Nice to see you guys, with same interests . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Iā€™m Hillary and I live in a small island called Mauritius. Iā€™m actually studying computer science at school and I must say itā€™s one of my favourite subjects. Iā€™m kind of new to open source but I find it quite fascinating and cannot wait to learn more about it. Itā€™s really nice to see all the efforts being put in this community and specially the help being provided to save lives. Iā€™m a firm believer that anyone can transcend from taking little steps to making giant leaps if he/she has the will and is passionate about his/her work. My pastime includes watching serials like elementary and ncis los angeles and Iā€™m also a big pet lover.

1 Like

Hey! My name is Karol, iā€™m from Poland and iā€™m a Java programmer, some time ago I started to learn the spring, I really like it! I started with C ++ then I started to learn C #, and programming something in Unity 3D, but it was not enough satisfactory for me, so I decided to learn Java and XML in order to make Android finally write in the spring and I do not think that it is something that might be something I like, like this! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to have your with us, @Karol_Borecki

Hello everybody, my name is Khoi. I am from Vietnam. I like IT very much. This is the first time i join google code-in. I am student. I am studying C++ and i am interested in C++ very much. However i am not good at IT, so i hope everyone help me.

1 Like

Hi Guys, Iā€™m Nguyen Thanh Thanh Vy and Iā€™m a highschool student in Vietnam. Itā€™s a great honour to be here sharing with you. My interest is finding about building web and creating app. Iā€™m now in a information teachnology class. Iā€™m just a newbie. Hope to learn from your knowledge and experience :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Guys , iā€™m Rugved Deshmukh from India. I am a student in the 9th Grade and am very excited for the GCI, because this is the first time iā€™m ever competing in such an international competiton. I love the subject of Computers and i am also the school topper , i have completed 2 tasks and will get a tshirt if i get this one approved.I love coding and have several achievements regarding it, its been nice to meet people who have interest in the same topic. I feel good to be in the community and i promise i will be an active dissussor.

1 Like

Hello! I am Pranav Mehta, a high school student from India. Iā€™m really passionate about Computers and coding. Iā€™ve been programming for 3 years now and wish to make a difference in the world. This is my first time in GCI and Iā€™m really excited to learn many new things, under FOSSASIA. Iā€™m also a car enthusiast and enjoy learning about them.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Maria Simonetti and I am working with a non-profit organization that aims at bringing together scientists, researchrs, students and others from various backgrounds to address the problems arising from ā€œfearā€ as the main cause of some of humanityā€™s biggest issues, healthcare being one of them.

One of our projects is creating a global community working together to make open, collaborative health and social care solutions. We want to bring together to share stories and create new solutions in everyday needs and lifestyles. I am looking to connect with people who want or are redefining healthcare and looking at open source community-based participatory approaches. Communities helping each other and looking to connect with with you who are stepping in and up and offering change.

I am looking forward to connecting with all of you.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Im Isaiah and Im from Singapore. I like to solve rubiks cubes and im doing this as part of a school project for the google code in

1 Like