Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hello!I am Shin, I am a student and I enjoy digital graphic design. I can also do very basic coding.

1 Like

Hell everyoneā€¦ My name is Kushā€¦ I am from New Delhi, Indiaā€¦ I am really interested in cryptography and have been an avid gamer throughout my lifeā€¦ For the past 3 years, i have been learning C and have become competent in itā€¦ This is my 2nd year participating in GCI and look forward towards participating in the coming yearsā€¦

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Ishan Malhotra. I am 16, and its my time in #GCI. I have always been interested Computer science and have been learning Python and Java for 4 years. I have also participated in many hackathons and have started developing Android Applications using Eclipse IDE and Googleā€™s Android Studio. Otherwise I am a passionate gamer and debater, and enjoy MUNing. I am really excited to participate in FOSSASIA for google code in 2016-17 and hope to face healthy competition. All the best guys!

1 Like

Hi. Everyone I am Raghav Dhingra of 11th Standard. I am from Haryana, India.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Mona Su and I am an sophomore in North Carolina. I have a strong passion for STEM related subjects and would love to pursue a career in biology. I also want to learn more about programing and python. In my free time, I love to play soccer (I am on my school team), play piano and hang out with friends at coffee shops. This is my first year doing Google Code In and Iā€™m excited for this amazing opportunity! It provides such a good chance for people of all backgrounds from all over the world to experience different types of computer related applications. Thank you for reading!

Hi everyone.

Ashish here. I am a student currently studying in class IX. I am new to this field. I usually do programming in C++, java and HTML but I also have interest in field of designing but only of games and they are three things which inspired me to start programming. I am also learning ethical hacking techniques online on Linux platform (Kali and Ubuntu)via various sources like YouTube videos. I can work on all the basic softwares like AutoCAD, Android studio, netbeans etc.

P.S. Sorry for long introā€¦

You donā€™t have to be sorry, so far as this is all what you need to introduce yourself. Nice having you on board.

Hello folks! :smile: Iā€™m Shreekavithaa from IIIT Hyderabad (currently pursuing my pre-final year). A newbie to open source and development yet passionate, well equipped(with programming knowledge) and enthusiastic to contribute. Looking forward to contributing to LibreHealth. I have taken up a project with guidance from Judy along with my friends.

1 Like

Hello Forum! I am paarth chopra. I am new to open source software and this is the first time i am participating in Google Code In. I study in jaipur, Indiaā€¦ I am in grade 10 as of now, and will be giving my igcse this year(fingers crossed)ā€¦ I hope we can work towards making this community better Live long and prosper!

Thanks for joining us. You are welcome.

Hi I am participating in GCI 16. I am 17 years old boy. I have a lots and lots of interest in science event.

Hi, Iā€™m Sagar Khodpia. I am a high school student and I am working with fossasia gci2016

1 Like

Hi I am Bhavya Mittal, studying in high school. I am interested in latest technology, machine working and cars. I am also passionate about Sciences and is currently participating in GCI 16

1 Like

Hi, I am Nikhil Khandelwal, I am from India , I am a high school student and I am interested in latest technologies

Hi I am Harsh Mewara, studying in high school. I am interested in latest technology, machine working and cars. I am also passionate about Sciences and is currently participating in GCI 16.

Hi I am Harsh Mewara, studying in high school. I am interested in latest technology, machine working and cars. I am also passionate about Sciences and is currently participating in GCI 16.

Hi everyone! I am Archit. I am interested in new technology, i study in jaipur, India in 10 grade and will be giving my baords and currently paticipating in GCI 16.

I am Nikhit, a student studying in Grade 12. I am a tech savvy and interested in coding. I am taking part in the Google CodeIn challenge. Computer Science is really fun!

Hi Forum I am Suryansh , I am a high school student.

Hi! I am Ernus from Singapore and this is my second time participating in GCI and Iā€™m excited to complete many tasks as I joined late last year and was only able to conplete a few.

My interests are just playing video games and watching videos on the internet.(I know its pretty lame)

Although I may not have much experience about Open Source I look to have a great experience here. :slight_smile: