Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

I am vishnu sharma from India. I am currently studying in standard 12 . I have subject sci.maths. I want to become a cosmologist and study the marriage of space and time. I am interested in black holes and want to know if they could connect two points in space.

Hi, Iā€™m Harshit Mewara . I am a high school student and I am working with fossasia gci2016.

1 Like

Hi! I am Aditya Agrawal and a studentā€¦Just to keep it short I love tech. and wants to learn more about it.

1 Like

Hi, I am Yash Soni. I am a high school student and I am very interested about new and advanced technology.

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

My name is Diana Balderas. This past summer I had the opportunity to join a computer science program called Kode With Klossy. I learned how to code with two programming languages named Ruby and HTML/CSS. The best part of the program was that it was an all girls program (ages from 13 to 18) . As a sixteen years old, Hispanic woman, I learned that I should be a role model to young girls who are interested in coding and help women have more confidence working in the tech industry. Two months ago, I participated in my first hackathon at Pomona College, even though we had 12 hours (7 p.m - 7 a.m) to create anything we wanted, I had a great time with my all girl team. Also, I was invited to attend an event @Snap Inc. in Venice, California. **Read more about my experience @Snap Inc. => http://community.kodewithklossy.com/scholar-spotlight-kloss-angeles-tours-snapchat/

Right now Iā€™m currently working on an app for the Technovation Challenging happening in April 2017. This is my first time participating in the Google Code - In, which is fun and helps me improve and learn new things about coding.

Diana Balderas

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, Iā€™m Nadun Yashmika, from Sri Lanka.I like to be updated So I learned some pretty technologies. As well as I like critical thinking, and finding innovative solutions for day to day problems form the new technologies. This is my first time in GCI, hope you people will help me to be a good programmer.

1 Like

Hi, This is Donitaa Julius. I am a high schooler in Portland, Oregon. I aspire to be a product desginer at Google. I have learnt HTML/CSS and CAD so far. Through this community with highly educated people, I hope to learn much more. Any information on how to become a product designer will be very much appreciated. Aside from using CAD or making websites, I enjoy classical indian dance called bharathanatiyam and also I volunteer a lot around my community.

1 Like

hi, I am Ujjwal Singh. I am new to open source community. I have just started learning to code. I am from India. My brother advised me to join Google-Code-In to get real-world experience. I am very surprised to see such great people working for betterment of people for free. I am excited to work with you.

Hi everyone,I am Kshitij Singla currently studying in class10 and is new to this field but one who is truly fascinated with the fact that technology can reach to a large no. of people.I am interested in open source and want to contribute more in this field.

1 Like

Let me start for this now, I am Abishek V Ashok a teenage coder from Kerala, India. I am basically a linux guy and also very profound of C, C++, Java, HTML, Perl, CSS, Javascript and PHP. I been at redhat and fedora so all you need is to keep calm and expect me :wink: I have not worked on OpenMRS and I wish for this experience to be awesome for ever

1 Like

Hello My name is Noah Barron and I live in Utah, Im a 13 year old boy who just turned 13 yesterday. I love to snowboard and play soccer, Ive been playing soccer for about 8 years now and ive snowboarded for 4. Once i get old enough i would like to be a brain surgeon. I know that is a very hard job but its worth it!!! on my free time i just find something else to do :joy: but what i Really do on my freetime is play Overwatch i love that game. Well thats a bit about me, i guess LOL.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Krystian Rozwag and iā€™m from Poland. Today Iā€™ve started tasks in Google Code-in. Soo, I am 16 years old (in March will be 17) and Iā€™m interested in games and learning new things. My school is Śląskie Techniczne Zakłady Naukowe in Katowice, which were one of the biggest Technical College in Europe. I love working at night. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Hi guys! I am doing Google Code In with FOSSASIA. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am Zhaoqi and I am currently a student. I helped out in FOSSASIAā€™s conference held in Singaporeā€™s Science Centre in 2016. I learned about some C++, python, javascript and html. Pleased to meet you all.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am currently a student in Singapore and I am participating in Google Code In with FOSSASIA!

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m 17 year old, and I love programming. Iā€™m a student from Poland and i want to learn about fossasia. I love php, java and frontend languages.

2 Likes

Yo. My name is Michael, and well, im simple 13yo polish kid. As for now im not really good at programming, mostly because i donā€™t know where to start. I often work in my dadā€™s computer service, helping him with smaller things. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Szymon and iā€™m 16 years old, iā€™m from Poland. I found ya by the Google Code-In. Iā€™m student in 3th class of junior high school. Iā€™m trying to learn some IT by myself.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hello My name is Noah Barron and I live in Utah, Im a 13 year old boy who just turned 13 yesterday. I love to snowboard and play soccer, Ive been playing soccer for about 8 years now and ive snowboarded for 4. Once i get old enough i would like to be a brain surgeon. I know that is a very hard job but its worth it!!! on my free time i just find something else to do :joy: but what i Really do on my freetime is play Overwatch i love that game. Well thats a bit about me, i guess LOL.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

my name is Jakub Budrewicz, I live in Poland, Iā€™m learning programming in C++ since 2 years, I am also interested in Linux, algorithms, and other IT stuff, I like playing guitar, reading books, especially those about space travels. I also love taking pictures of deep sky objects. At night if the sky is clear, I go out into my garden and savor the beauty of the stars.

2 Likes