Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone! I am Haleema and I am an Electrical Engineer from Pakistan. I work as a researcher in Machine Learning and Data science and have worked on projects related to big data and natural language processes in the past. I am really excited to join the LibreHealth community and get involved in projects.

Hi everyone, I am Abhay Pratap Singh an IT undergrad from India. I work on flutter, android, python and javascript. Iā€™ve also built some projects in them. I am looking forward to contribute to LibreHealth community as it aligns with my interest. Can anyone please guide me as where should I start from.

Hi Mua can you please guide me from where can I start contributing to the organization as I am new here I want to contribute to the flutter and android part.

1 Like

Hi there everyone @AbhaySingh @HaleemaTallat1 @Insiyaya @g-for-gour @Simran1604 @technmad @DevanshYadav07 ā€¦ Welcome to LH and happy new year. Sorry for the late reply as we all mentors are sometimes really busy.

Itā€™s always a pleasure seeing new contributors. If you havenā€™t yet joined our chat where most of the discussions take place, make sure to join in here

We do have a niche of projects to which you can contributeā€¦ These can be found here LibreHealth Ā· GitLab.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in our chats. Looking forward to seeing you around folks.

Best, MR.

Hi Mua, I can totally understand the reason behind late replies. Thanks for guiding.

Hi everyone, my name is Salva and I am a Spanish student from the University of Seville. I am studying a double degree in Informatic Engineering and Mathematics (third year). I really would like to work with you this 2024 summer and I am sure the experience will teach me numerous useful skills. I need projects ideas (the ones I have seen published on the forum are for 2023 and have already been executed). Thank you for your time, I will be waiting for mentors advice and guidance.

Hello Mentors, I wanted to know that wether we have to do some pre setups of librehealth before contributions, and if yes how to do it any particular demo video or some article, or just we have to clone the repo

Hey Everyone. My name is Vyshnav Ajith, and I am a Flutter developer and a computer science student from India. My experience includes being part of Google Developers, Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador, and various other Flutter, backend and Cloud Technologies internships. I would love to start off with the ECEB project. Is there any suggestion or tip the community would like to give before I start?

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Aayush Tripathi, a passionate student and a Java-based Android Developer. I find LibreHealthā€™s mission to make healthcare resources accessible to all people worldwide fascinating, and I think Android apps are a crucial part of that.

For the same reason, I am excited to contribute to LibreHealth in the App Development Domain. Iā€™m ready to contribute to everything from app optimization to creating new apps to documentation changes.

Being a member of this active community is an honor, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and making an impact.