Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hello LibreHealth community! I’m Chaitak Gorai, an active open-source contributor and aspiring participant in the GSoC program for 2023.

I have a strong skillset in MERN, PHP, MYSQL, Databases, and more, gained through my experience as a developer and passion for open-source projects.

I maintain Blogbook, a PHP/MYSQL-based project, for over three years, providing valuable experience and insight into these technologies.

I’m interested in the “Migrate EHR to Laravel” project for both the patient and user modules. This aligns perfectly with my skill set and interests, as I have experience working with Laravel and PHP/MYSQL, valuable in migrating the EHR to Laravel.

I’m eager to collaborate with the community on exciting and meaningful projects that can make a difference in people’s lives. I’m confident that my experience and skills will allow me to make meaningful contributions to this project.

I’m looking forward to connecting with the LibreHealth community and learning more about the GSoC program, its opportunities, and how I can contribute. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I can’t wait to get started!

1 Like

Welcome to LH and feel free to contribute on any stuff here.

Hello everyone. My name is Obiasong Frank, a full stack software engineer with over eight years of experience. I have very good experience working mainly with PHP, Laravel (versions 5.0 to 9), SQL and NoSQL databases, JavaScript, and some experience with Java and Python. I enjoy learning and contributing positively to the bigger goal while working as part of a team or independently when needed. I have always had an attachment to health IT and find the work by the team to be very motivating. I truly look forward to serving the community and contributing positively.

Welcome to LibreHealth Frank

Hey everyone, I am a flutter developer with experience in developing flutter apps with thousands of users. I looking forward to participating in GSOC23 and I am planning to work on “Project: Participatory design enhancements to NeoRoo app”

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ulrich Magloire, a software engineer with over 3 years of experience, a new open-source contributor, and an aspiring participant in the GSOC program for 2023. As a Full stack developer, I am comfortable with technology such as PHP(Laravel), Javascript (VueJs), python(Django), typescript(Nest.Js), and Flutter.

I have been able to go through the old version of the system lh-ehr by simulating the different features present in the project with the help of LibreHealth EHR youtube channel. I would love to join the team that will migrate the current system to Laravel. I am especially interested in working on the patient, calendar & Floorboard modules because it was really captivating to simulate those features, and I will love to implement it in Laravel.

Hope to work together.

1 Like

Hi everyone.

I’m Nisaharan Genhatharan a Data Engineer in a Healthcare company. I’ve always been fascinated by the intersection of healthcare and IT. After I started working in my company I got fascinated by the potential data and machine learning can bring to solve a lot of healthcare problems. I’m interested in using NLP transformers and stable diffusion models to solve existing problems in healthcare.

This is my first open-source contribution and I’m very excited to make some impact here. I’m very strong in python R and SQL. Looking forward to participating and making an impact.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rohan Isaac. I am from India, and I am currently pursuing my Masters in Data Science and Engineering in the US.

I possess strong skills in Python, SQL, machine learning, and big data technologies such as Spark. In the past, I have contributed to LibreHealth, and I believe that open source contributions help me improve my skills and stay up-to-date.

I am passionate about AI and its never-ending innovations, and I am excited to contribute to LibreHealth’s Innovations in Healthcare.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Rahul ,Postgrad student from National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. I am new to open-source and the ideas of Librehealth really fascinated me. I am extremely passionate about Deep Learning and my primary interest lies in Computer Vision. I hope to meet amazing people here and learn from them as well as contribute to this amazing community.

Hello, I’m Lalit Sharma, a passionate Flutter developer based in India, specifically in the vibrant state of Gujarat. With a deep love for mobile app development and a keen eye for crafting engaging user experiences, I thrive in the dynamic world of Flutter.

My journey in the realm of app development has been an exciting one, and I’m constantly exploring innovative ways to turn ideas into functional, user-friendly applications. My goal is to create software solutions that not only meet the needs of users but also leave a lasting impact.

1 Like

Hi there Lalit and welcome to LH

I am akshat khatri a computer science undergrad and i am in my 1st year in P.I.E.T college i am new to open source contributions but i am well aware of javascript and some c++ i would love to contribute to your organization

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Pritam, a first year computer science student at Scaler School of Technology. I have a year of experience with web and app development, I have knowledge of java, react, nextjs, tailwind, flutter, dart … I also like to design stuff as well. It would be my pleasure to contribute here.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Anurag, engineering student at IIT Kharagpur. I have experience in full stack development using Django, Java SpringBoot, React, Nextjs, Typescript, ML/DL … I hope to contribute to this organization and meet amazing people here.

1 Like

hey Anurag myself devansh i was also looking how to contribute can you tell me how to start ??

1 Like

Hello Everyone! I’m Anurag, a data analyst based in Bengaluru with expertise in Python. I’m excited to join this community known for its collaborative spirit and open source values. My interests include NLP, Geospatial Data Analysis and I aspire to contribute meaningfully to LibreHealth, aiming for participation in GSOC 2024. Looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals and contributing to the community’s success. Cheers, Anurag.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Anurag Pathak, a passionate full-stack developer in my second year at Vellore Institute of Technology. My expertise lies in React.js, Next.js, Node, and Express.js, Typescript, Java and I’m thrilled to explore ways to contribute to LibreHealth’s incredible mission.

As I delve deeper into the platform, I’m eager to actively participate and learn from the amazing LibreHealth community. I’m particularly interested in:

• Contributing code: While I’m still exploring specific projects, my skills could be particularly valuable in areas like front-end development, UI/UX improvements, and API integrations.
  • Engaging in discussions: I’d love to share my knowledge and learn from others on LibreHealth Talk, forums, and mailing lists. Please point me towards any ongoing discussions relevant to my skills!
  • Supporting existing initiatives: If there are any current projects where my expertise could lend a hand, I’d be honored to contribute.

I’m confident that LibreHealth’s tech stack aligns perfectly with my skillset, and I’m eager to utilize my knowledge to make a meaningful impact. Any guidance on specific channels, forums, or best practices for community engagement would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to becoming a valuable member of the LibreHealth community and contributing to its continued growth.

Warm regards,

Anurag Pathak

1 Like

Hello all, I hope all are doing well. I’m a final year undergrad from India and a passionate Flutter developer. I have been developing Android applications using Flutter for the past 2 years and love building user friendly and efficient UI .

LibreHealth’s objective and project caught my attention and I look forward to contribute to the growth of this community through my tech skills and be a member of this community.

It’d be great if someone could guide me about how to connect with a mentor.

Thanks & Regards Simran Pattnaik.

Hi,this is Gour ,a 3rd year undergrad software engineering student from Bangladesh. I was enthusiast about open source from 2nd year and here I’m today introducing myself for the very first time to a open source community. i’ve knowledge of C,C++.JAVA,DART languages. I’m building android project using Flutter, which is part of my university curriculum. I’m looking into GSOC 2024 ,reading through the blogpost of libreHealth,but it seems to be too much overwhelming for me. can anyone help me with from where i can start? it’ll be very kind of you, I look forward to becoming a valuable member of the LibreHealth community and contributing to its continued growth. have a nice day

Hello Mentors and Mates, I am Insiya Husain a Pre final year student In IT department. I enjoy connecting dots, be it ideas from different disciplines, people from different teams, or applications from different industries, I am a Flutter developer currently trying my hands on open source and some good flutter projects that excites me, After all the research, I found Libre Health organisation exciting as it had a wide area for both exploring as well as creating, I love both going hand in hand. In addition i am a firm believer in power of self developement and believe that our mind grows more when we all connect and learn together, I am excited to contibute in the projects of your organisation, excited to raise issues, fix bugs, help mates, and most importantly learn new stuff revolving around tech. I will be really overwhelmed if you connect me on linkedin and view some of my flutter projects and review them and motivate me more to contirbute in Libre Health My Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/insiya-husain-89b501259 , My email : insiyahusain3@gmail.com Looking forward for an enchanting experience here.