Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone I am Arpan Desai. I am a pre-final year student at NIT Nagpur. I have a good knowledge Javascript, Python and MERN Stack. Previously I’ve contributed as bug reporting and solved some beginner issues in small projects. I would like to contribute to community. Thank You

Hi, My name is Salisu Ali, I am a 5th year medical student at Bayero University Kano, Nigeria. I have 2 years working experience on opensource project in the area of Mainframe. I love doing some telehealth projects on my own, especially those involving IoT. I will really love to get to work on a project related to the field of medicine. I noticed your idea proposals are not finalized at the moment( sorry if I’m wrong). Please if possible, guide me to stay on the loop in order to try my luck securing an internship with LibreHealth. Your guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks alot!

Hii, my name is surya prakash ,i am a 3rd year graduate student at galgotias university,india. i have worked on different convulational neural network projects using Tensorflow . i have knowledge of different optimizations algorithm like Adam , Rmsprop ,momentum gradient Descent and stochastic gradient descent where i have used activations functions like Relu, tanh, sigmoid in object classification project .
i always like to contribute to the projects which are related to healthcare sector and will be more than happy to work with you all

I am Vibhor Jain, a sophomore studying at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) as an undergraduate student. I have worked on multiple deep learning projects revolving around CNNs, RNNs and transfer learning for making GANs. My interest in this field owes to its complexity and impact on the world. The idea of trying to understand something so out of the box got me to work on DL in the first place and then upon seeing its impacts in cancer research and genetic sciences really cemented my interest in this field. I am moderately versed in this field. I have read through books like IAN GOODFELLOW DEEP LEARNING and done multiple courses regarding the same in and out of my college learning. I would be extremely interested in working for the community as i see an opportunity to make a real world impact from my end, it would be a great milestone for me on a very personal level. Hoping to stay in touch and be part of something big.

First of all welcome to the people who have posted to this thread. Everything you need to get started is already posted on the forums under #gsoc2022-project with the prefix of README:.

You are being evaluated in a number of ways, one of those is being able to consume resources both LibreHealth and Google puts out. This is why we are not going to guide you. Everything you need to get started is there.

I personally have put a lot of effort into curating the resources so please read them.

Hello. My name is Raniere Silva and I’m a PhD candidate at the City University of Hong Kong. My PhD project is related with machine learning and radiograph.

I discovered this project years ago when talking with @downey and @judywawira during the Google Summer of Code Summit and the Sustain OSS.

I’m looking for ways to make my PhD more useful than some dead trees in the library. :smiley:

1 Like

@raniere.silva I recommend working together on the following repos where we are working on ML projects:

1. The LH-Radiology AI Model Service (which is linked closely with the OHIF viewer that’s packaged with the lh-radiology module)

2. The VR training app project, which we have just started and you can contribute to in the discussions.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, Myself I am Sanjaykumar Sargam currently in 2nd Year of Engineering pursuing Computer Engineering. I want to contribute in this organisation. How can I contribute ?

Hello everyone, I am Mehul Kumar, currently a Sophomore pursuing BTech in CSE from Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara.

I am looking forward to contribute to your esteemed organization in GSOC 2023 :star2: . After going through the current projects , the NeoRoo project under (mHBS) falls under my tech stack.

I am confident that I would be able to solve the current issues available on project’s GitLab. I would be really thankful to anyone if they guide me through the initial stages :smiley:

Hello everyone, I am Souvik Choudhury, a Pre-final year BE grad from Jadavpur University, Kolkata.

I have experience working with Flutter and Flask backend, and looking forward to contributing to this organization. :grin:

Hi there,

My name is Keith Horaska and I am a Senior Systems Analyst in Vancouver, Canada. I am an imaging informatics professional with 15 years experience implementing and supporting radiology systems.

I have extensive operational HL7/DICOM experience, as well as integrating PACS with third party systems (post-processing, dictation systems etc). I have also spent time working on configuring business intelligence solutions used with a RIS.

I’m not sure how I fit in here but I would be happy to help in any way I can!

Hello everyone, I am Arpit Sahu, a sophomore at IITBHU.

I am new to opensource contributions but I have completed Hactoberfest 2022 and I am well aware of Java, C++, Flutter, Dart, Firebase and REST API’s .I would love to contribute to your organisation but could you please tell me how to get started?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards

Arpit

Hello Everyone, I am Somesh Verma currently studying at National Institute of Technology Hamirpur .

In past i have developed some Android and Flutter Apps . I would like to contribute to this organisations in App Development Domain

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am Viral Verma a IT undergrad 2nd year. I have been looking to start my journey as an open source contributor since the past month or so and its not the first time I have visited the Libre health org. I recently decided to overcome the thought that my skills are not up to the mark for such a reputed org and decided to give it a shot and join(I have experience in Flutter(Dart),Django)

I would like to contribute to this organization but being pretty new to open source I find myself a bit overwhelmed as to where I should start from ,hope to find some guidance and suggestions from this community.

Any help for a beginner will be greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am Mabud a CS undergrad 3rd year. I have experience working with Flutter and Flask backend. Previously I contributed to Hacktoberfest 22,23 and Girlscript summer code.

I am looking forward to contribute to your esteemed organization in GSOC 2023 :star2: . After going through the current projects , the NeoRoo project under (mHBS) falls under my tech stack.

1 Like

Hey!!

Myself Tushar Bansal, currently a 2nd year CSE undergrad at IIT Bhilai. I have experience with Flutter(Dart) and have worked on a few app development projects using the same. Apart from that I have experience with UI-UX designing as well, which comes handy many times during App Dev.

Have participated in Hacktoberfest 22 and FOSS Overflow.

Looking forward to contribute to any appdev related project under mHBS .

1 Like

Hi All, I’m Khushboo Chandnani, currently pursuing Master’s in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, US. working under Prof. Saptarshi Purkhyastha as a User Experience Research Assistant. I am contributing to the LibreHealth project - NeoRoo under the mentorship of Dr. Sherri. My primary goal is to conduct user interviews to understand the usability of app and to redesign the current version of the app that could be usable enough by the target users at IU School of Medicine and further tested with Kenyan providers.

Happy to be a part of this community.

I am looking forward to working with you all.

1 Like

Hello, everyone!:blush:

My name is Donia, a 4th year student at faculty of engineering, Cairo University. I’ve a good experience in flutter and I’m mostly passionate about designing and implementing a beautiful and creative UI, I’m looking forward to contributing to your projects and participating in GSoC’23.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Anoshan Jayahanthan, and I am a second-year Computer Science and Engineering student at the University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka. I am interested in open-source technology and aspiring to participate in GSoc’23 and would like to contribute to LibreHealth while learning from the experience.

Regards, Anoshan Jayahanthan

1 Like

Hello Everyone I am student back in India I have contributed to many organizations in past in different programs It would be great if @r0bby you can guide me for this gsoc23 . I really want to contribute to the mHBS project . Because Something unfortunate happened back in when I was young and I was not able to help I wished there was some tool to help out . This Year I hope I will have a chance to do something for my greater goal and the organization . PS: It would be great if share gsoc proposal writting template plus some start

1 Like