Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hii you are are talking about a project and I am very excited about project.

There is not a guarantee that Project: Improve LibreHealth Toolkit Cost of Care Explorer will be run again.

Hello everyone My name is Aastha Puri and I am a computer science student at York University in Toronto. I am currently a front-end developer and a freelancer, I have learned new technologies in my career, I gained professional experience in web development and further, I am looking for gaining experience in the backend as well. I am familiar with Java, C, React, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bubble.io, MySQL, Firebase, WordPress, and android app development. I am looking forward to being a part of the community and I will be so happy to contribute to open source development.

React work happened on the following branch:

Hey everyone, myself Kailash Kejriwal, an engineering sophomore from IIIT Gwalior, India. I am proficient with Python, JavaScript and love to contribute to the open source projects using the same. I am also good with full stack development in MERN, Flask, Django, and I am currently enhancing my skills in blockchain development. More of me at kailash360.vercel.app As I start my journey in this open source community, I want to contribute to the organization, learn new things, solve the upcoming challenges, and gain a hands-on experience under the guidance of the mentors.

Feels really great to be a part of this community! :grin:

1 Like

I am Harsh Kedia, a computer science first year student at Sushant University. I am new to open source contributions but I am well aware of Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Java and Django. I would like to contribute to your organisation but I am not aware about ow to do it. So can you tell me how to get started?

1 Like

Hey everyone, I am Kirti, a first-year undergrad student. I am new to open source contributions but I am aware of JavaScript, C++, Python, Java, and web development. I would love to contribute to your organization. It would be great if a mentor can provide me with some guidance for making the contributions. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

1 Like

See the the following reply:

1 Like

Greeting everyone, I am Apoorv Pranjal and I am an undergrad pursuing Computer Science and Engineering from NIT, Allahabad, India. I am an open-source enthusiast with knowledge in Java, Android Development, C, C++, HTML, CSS and JavaScript as well as MySQL. I would just love to start my journey in open source by contributing to this organisation and exploring new things here. So, if there are any projects or repositories where I can start my contribution then it would be awesome if anyone can guide me. Looking forward to being a valuable member of this community.

1 Like

See my earlier reply above yours:

Hello Everyone, I am new to open source contribution. I willing to contribute in LibreHealth. But I have no idea where start and what to do. I am really thankful for your guidance.

1 Like

You never told us what your skills are. You need the skills to do the project in order to be accepted. Google Summer of Code isn’t a program to acquire those skills.

That said, read my replies above.

Hello fellow contributors. I am Sukhamjot Singh, a third year undergrad at IIIT Bangalore. I love contributing to open source and have worked on projects including React, React Native.

I am new to flutter and have tried to work on some issues in ECEB. My first Merge Request

I have also worked as web development intern at E-Health Research Centre - Mental Health Division.(https://e-manas.karnataka.gov.in/#/) There I worked with Angular TS and Java Jersey to create a portal for the users to review consents and have FHIR records displayed.

2 Likes

I am new to Open source contribution . I am an undergraduate with verse knowledge in JAVA, KOTLIN, Android development, Worked on projects based on android apps development.

I am keenly interested to contribute to Libre HEalth, I would like to begin contributing to the projects and issues.

Please Can I get some guidance to get started, I am going through some references, But it would be great If I get a path to follow.

Thanks and Regards,

RISHAV GUPTA

1 Like

Hey,

First, Don’t use sir/madam: README: No Sir/madam when asking questions, please

Secondly, we have a few projects that use Android:

Here are the issues we have. Check that there isn’t a merge request associated already:

1 Like

Hi I’m Basavraj Chinagundi, junior year student studying ECE&CS. Have been working on personal projects ,want to do something new and contribute in the whole new world of open source . If someone could help me get started would mean a lot

1 Like

Hello

I am Syed Mohammad Abbas , a Computer Science undergraduate, I have just entered my second year at Zakir Hussain College of Engineering (Aligarh Muslim University).I am new to open source contributions but I have done many contribution with my brother (currently a software engineer). I am well aware of HTML , CSS ,PHP, Javascript , Java and Mysql . I would like to contribute to your organization but could you please tell me how to get started? Please tell me how i install librehealth projects in my system.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hello Everyone,

I’m a Final year Computer Engineering undergraduate from Sri Lanka. I have contributed to similar open source projects before and I would love to contribute to Librehealth. I have a strong understanding of mobile application development and I would love to learn while contributing.

Happy to meet you @all :blush:

Hi Everyone, I am Adarsh Kumar, a second year Computer Engineering undergrad at IIIT Bhubaneswar. I am new to Librehealth community and wants to contribute in JavaScript and React branch. It would be great if a mentor can provide me with some guidance for making the contributions. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Hi there and welcome to LH. Feel free to browse our projects on GL and also join in our chat here LibreHealth Chat.

This should get you started and also if you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Regards