Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Good day folks, I am Ngobesing Lionel a Telecommunications graduate student. I am interested in programming. I have been playing with php and the Laravel framework for sometime now. I am interested in contributing to the EHR project here, understand it and install in local clinics in my country. I’m hoping to have fun with this community. thanks.

Start by having a peek at the EHR issues and pick something to work on.

@tony is the lead – DO NOT private message him if it doesn’t need to be private.

Others may chime in as well.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

A post was merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

A post was merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hello everyone, I am Vicente Pastrana, from Colombia, doctor of medicine, with 7 years of experience in the field, Java developer, python, HTML and IOT research, interested in this software and grow in the community. Thanks for this opportunity.

1 Like

Are you here for Google Summer of Code?

No, I have installed the software in my webpage, few months ago from softaculous.

Which one? We have three projects.

1 Like

Is 2.0.0, EHR, Libre Health. Three proyects is great!

@tony @aethelwulffe – new user

I will like collaborate with the spanish translation and medical problems. In LA some fields are differents.

Pop onto our chat. We currently have a documentation Outreachy intern, @virginia.balseiro doing translations to Spanish for us. She is specifically working on Latin American Spanish translations for documentation currently.

Feel free to join our chat.

2 Likes

Here for GSoC? Introduce yourself here.