LibreHealth EHR Distribution

@tony,

I set this all up for you:

Just drop your code in /opt/ehr and we’re good to go :slight_smile:

If you need other modules, let me know and it’s very easy to enable it…don’t enable it yourself…it will get overwritten when I run ansible again.

This doesn’t really preclude us deploying for you – but it should be done from CI :slight_smile:

Going to deploy the initial version for ya :slight_smile:

@r0bby - drop the code is /opt/ehr means what? What will that do?

This is what I typically add to the OS

Install PHP and Apache tools sudo apt-get install mysql-server apache2 imagemagick libtiff-tools php libapache2-mod-php php-mcrypt php-mysql php-cli php-curl php-soap php-json php-gettext php-mbstring php-7.0.zip

Install Composer curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer

Edit - PHP.ini Recommend increasing the size of: max_input_vars php setting to 3000 (this can be found in the /etc/php/VERSION/apache2/php.ini file allowed uploads: upload_max_filesize to 32 meg

@r0bby - I see there is code in /opt/ehr. but the url doesn’t use it and I don’t see where you cloned the repo locally.

It’s also not the current version of the master branch from our github. I can do the normal stuff and clone our repo and update it. No need for CI on a static release demo branch, we should do that for the development_101 branch though.

well, can’t clone from github … you have it too locked down.

# git clone -b master git@github.com:LibreEHR/LibreEHR.git
Cloning into 'LibreEHR'...
The authenticity of host 'github.com (192.30.253.113)' can't be established.

Note: I removed gitlab.com/LibreEHR/LibreEHR as that was not the way I wanted to pull it over from github.

@tony

Everything is done via configuration management :slight_smile:

What packages do you need?

https://ehr.librehealth.io/ – It’s up :slight_smile:

@tony the server deploy procedure:

• It is provisioned with everything you need and all settings are done for you.

• sudo su (become root)

• cd /opt/ehr

• git clone https://github.com/LibreEHR/LibreEHR.git .

• chown -R www-data:www-data .

This is basically what I meant by "drop it in /opt/ehr" :slight_smile: Fire up your browser and you’re set.

If you would like me to set up additional virtualhosts, let me know – don’t do it yourself, it will be overwritten by ansible (Configuration management).

Thanks @r0bby, I’ll update it to the latest. What did you use for the admin user password?

Made the following minor changes:

sudo git checkout master

sudo git remote set-head origin master

So now it running from master branch. Will likely do a clean install when the release is official.

1 Like

It’s official! ehr.librehealth.io is live and ready. Will update it with the final release code as soon as it’s released, but it running now. Thanks @r0bby !

1 Like

For those wanting to test this out, user/pass is admin:password

How ironic. After making such a point of it during development, our demo “Pass Phrase” is “password”? :smirk:

-Uh, PS @r0bby Thank you thankyouthankyou!

@aethelwulffe, it’s a demo…now i really, really hope you guys don’t have any SQL injection vulnerabilities!