GSoC 2020 Student and Mentor Meet and Greet

Hello everyone, My name is Dhruv Singhal, I am in my 3 year currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science at BITS Pilani, India. The projects at LibreHealth are amazing and I’m very much interested in contributing to them. I have been into mobile application development for 2 years now, I have experience in developing pan India applications, my skills relevant for the projects are java /Kotlin Android Development and Hybrid Application Development using flutter. I would be happy to contribute to the further development of mobile development projects with LibreHealth. It would be highly helpful if anyone can guide me on how to start contributing.

Thank You

Dhruv Singhal

Hello everyone, My name is Aravind Srinivasan, currently pursuing 3rd year in B.Tech Computer Science in SASTRA University, India. I recently stumbled upon the projects at Libre-Health and I am quite excited to contibute. Regarding my background, I am Full stack developer proficient with Node.js, MongoDB, SQL, Express, ReactJs, Docker and DevOps. I am very much excited to contribute and learn from the community. If someone could guide on how to begin contributing, it would be awesome!

Thank You Aravind Srinivasan

Hi, LibreHealth community! I am Ochui, Princewill from Nigeria and I am currently pursuing my B.Eng from the University of Uyo, Uyo Nigeria. I’ve been involved in software development for over 3 years and I build rest API for mobile and Web Application using Python, JavaScript or PHP. I would like to contribute to incoming GSoC 2020 Program with this organization because LibreHealth is an organization that has so many potentials.

Cheers

Hello everyone, I am Saumya, and I am pursuing B. tech from International Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India. I have some software development background, and am fairly comfortable with python, java, C++. I am familiar with LibreHealth as I have made some contributions in the past and I look forward to contributing again.

Thank you

Hi @ochui, @Saumya_Srivastava welcome to LH, Thanks for your interest in LH you might want to have a look at our projects here https://forums.librehealth.io/ideas Feel free to express your interest in any of them and begin contributions by the pre-requisite tasks of your chosen project. No private messaging of mentors please. You can reach us on the project’s thread here in the forum or in our gsoc chat here

Looking forward to seeing you around

Cheers, Mua

Hello, I am pahonsi bebeto Achile an undergraduate pursuing B.Eng from University of buea Cameroon. I am a GSoC 2020 aspirant with experience in spring boot , JSP ,java and hibernate.

Hello everyone! My name is Marta and I’m an international student at Pace University in NY, originally I’m from Poland. My major is Computer Science, and I’m also minoring in Mathematics. I have experience working with Java, React Native, and ReactJS. My career goal is to work on technology in healthcare/medicine, and that is why I’m interested in joining LibreHealth for a GSoC this summer! I’m excited to learn more about your community and contribute!

I am Ritwick Ghosh, 2nd year student from IIEST, Shibpur. Interested to participate in GSoC2020 as student. My interests are image analysis, deep learning and machine learning.

Hi y’all! My name is Aaron Thompson. I’m a computer science student at Oregon State University and I’m located in Seattle, WA, USA. By summer, I’ll be halfway through the program (woo!). With regard to my healthcare experience, I am an ARRT registered radiographer (radiologic technologist) with over 10 years experience in diagnostics - primarily focusing on trauma/emergency services. I actually decided to pursue a degree in computer science degree because I wanted to help build better tools for radiology teams! I’m excited to peruse this website and learn about all the great projects. Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone i am krishna i am in my prefinal year and i have proficiency in python,machine learning and Deeplearning I have earlier contributed to machine learning organisations

Hello everyone! I am Saptarsi Bandyopadhyay and I am currently a second year student pursuing my B.Tech from Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata. I have a great interest in developing Android apps and I have always wanted that my contributions have a positive impact on the society. Hence I would really like to contribute to LibreHealth since it provides a platform for contributing to a noble cause.

Hi! My name is Bolu. I am a masters student in Health Informatics at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. I have previous technical experience working with polymer, javaScript,HTML and CSS. I also have knowledge about clinical standards like the HL7 FHIR. I am interested in the “Create web components for FHIR Resources” Project

Hi, I am Tazril, pre final year student of IIT (ISM) Dhanbad, India. I am interested to work on Librehealth GSoC 20 Projects as student. I feel motivated to contribute to the health sector. I have experience in Mobile App Development, Machine Learning and web (backend) development.

Hello please what Will be the criteria for a proposal to be selected

Hi all, I’m Nayan, a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence student at Northwestern University. I would love to pursue a project with LibreHealth for the summer as a student, joining in a bit late, so apologies in advance for the possible spamming of old threads in the days to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m Namitha. I’m a freshman at the University of Minnesota and my major is Computer Science. I have a passion for medicine and I’m hoping my computer science background will give me a wider background for the field. I would love to work with LibreHealth because of the medical aspect of the projects. I know Python, Java, and C++.

Have a peek at our project ideas

Hi, I am Beyinda Jean-Marie, a graduate in software engineering from the University of Buea and a master student in the University of Yaounde 1, cameroon. I have a passion for frontend technologies, I work with an association called Value Health Africa, whose mission is to alleviate human suffering by improving health and wellbeing for all irrespective of age, gender or race in Cameroon and Africa at large. http://www.valuehealthafrica.org/, thats how I got interested in Librehealth.

Hey Everyone, My name is Mahesh Keswani, third year student of CSE studying at Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology also known as VESIT, I love learning alot about deep learning algorithms. I am quite good in flutter and python ( ofcourse ). I am participating for the first time in GSoC, hoping for the good support from this community. Also I would love to contribute for this LibreHealth project.

Hi, @MaheshKeswani and welcome to LH. You might just be pretty late for GSoC/Outreachy if that is your interest. Nevertheless we always do welcome contributions on our active projects. Please check out librehealth.io for more info.

Cheers, Mua